Local Time:
7:31 PM
Birthday:
Dec 8, 1992 (Age: 31)

Vinceagashi

New member, Male, 31

Vinceagashi was last seen:
Apr 15, 2024
    1. There are no messages on Vinceagashi's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Dec 8, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    Chastity devices:
    Penicap
    Evotion bijou
    Many many aliexpress cages
    BA-33 soon
    Chastity resume:
    Been searching for that perfect device since 2017. I love devices with an aesthetic flair to them.
    I'm a 6 foot 4 white male 250 lbs. I'm a big guy and I'm pretty muscular, with some belly. My cock is 7 inches long, if it is out of its confinement. I have a 0g PA and a hafada piercing.

I am not in any long term chastity (yet). I'm still experimenting with different cages and devices. I have an evotion bijou and a penicap. I am exploring ball trap cages and trying to find one that holds everything together, can't be seen in clothes, and is supremely lightweight and comfortable.

Despite my size I am very sexually submissive. I am bisexual. There honestly isn't much I'm not into and I can handle some pretty intense stuff.

I am married and have a daughter. I have no intentions of cheating but I'm down to talk about kinks and give advice. Maybe you can convince my wife to join in on some fun?
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice