12:44 PM
Birthday:
Aug 16, 1992 (Age: 31)
Salt Lake City, UT

UtahSissySlave

31, from Salt Lake City, UT

UtahSissySlave was last seen:
Oct 4, 2020
    1. There are no messages on UtahSissySlave's profile yet.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 16, 1992 (Age: 31)
    Salt Lake City, UT
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000, holy trainer. I really like the cb6000 but I think it's time to downsize to the CB6000S.
    Chastity resume:
    I have been Into it for 7 years now and have Lost 3-4 in. from when I was a teen. I am now under 5. I wish to continue shrinking since I can no longer hold a erection. I'd be up for Being forever limp and never cum again. if my next woman required that I get snipped before we date I would love that!
    My name is Alex Bruce Petereit. I am 25 years old from Salt Lake City, Utah. I am very tall, 6’7” to be exact; but I only weigh 185 lbs.. I am in shape, but not in a muscular kind of way. My body is surprisingly genderfluid, and can pull off sexy curves that can attract the men. I grew up with fantasies of being completely feminized, and explored my femininity in early puberty. I would secretly crossdress, do my makeup, and fantasize my life as a girl. Which got me to explore my sexuality. I grew up with very kinky fantasies, and was one who liked to go make them reality. The kinks that I had growing up that have impacted my life forever were: BDSM, Bondage, Slavery, Feminization, Humiliation, Degraded, and Public Disgrace. Which led me to an addiction to finding a Mistress to train me and make me into the perfect slave. I found a Mistress at 17 that did some online training with me and taught me how to respect a woman as my superior. Since then I have been looking for the perfect woman for me to submit my control over and Complete feminize me.

I am very interested in getting pictures and videos of my biggest fantasy coming true. I am not ashamed or afraid to show my face on camera or be posted online. I would love to be put through femdom training Miss, to become the best sub that I can be! I am nowhere near my fullest potential of submissive I can be. I have been looking for a Miss such as yourself to get me there.

The toys I have currently are: three suction cup dildos 7”, 9”, and a 11" BBC, I have anal plugs small and large, a cb6000 chastity cage. I have always been a huge slut for toys, and have always wanted to be fucked by a strapon. I love to ride them, take them from behind, and have learned to deepthroat using them.

My Limits: My limits are flexible according to the person that I submit myself to, I have high hopes of having a Mistress that can push me to my limits and get the full potential out of me. I hope that is you Miss! I am into cuckolding, long term chastity, cbt, tease and denial, humiliation tasks, degradation, feminization, bondage, blackmail, BBC, femdom, and a lot more! I love to be on camera and be pushed to my limits. I have been interested in ball busting but have never gotten the opportunity to try it. I have so many things that I still want to try and would love to come be a part of your productions!

I'm definitely willing to travel to Nevada and have no problem getting time off to do so. I hope you find interest in me and respond soon
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice