Travel Consultant and Freelance Model

Urmajestyqueen

Female, 32, from California Daly City usa

Hello all how are you guys doing today"? Sep 26, 2020

Urmajestyqueen was last seen:
Sep 28, 2020
    1. Urmajestyqueen
      Urmajestyqueen
      Hello all how are you guys doing today"?
    2. Urmajestyqueen
      Urmajestyqueen
      Let me into your mind and bring you away from everyday comfort zone and welcome you into the world of Dominance and submission..
      dereknor and TinyPrincess like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 27, 1991 (Age: 32)
    California Daly City usa
    Travel Consultant and Freelance Model
    Your chastity role:
    • Pro Domme
    • Mistress
    • Domme
    • Dominant
    Specializing in Sensual Domination, tie and tease, Tantric BDSM, Disciplinarian, Cross Dressing and sissificiation, where I particularly enjoy adding elements of well constructed role play scenes with a taste of spontaneity; I am able to entice and captivate you. Enthralling all your senses which will leave you desiring more. I cater to a wide range of fetishes and kinks which you have been yearning over for longer than you consciously have been aware of, leading you to this point, where you must reach out to Me to show you fascinating excursions into the enigma of dark eroticism. Showing you the ropes and awakening these dark desires true passions that your mind and body aches for, whilst they have been distracting you from your tedious life. I open up these deliciously juicy taboos and prove to you how sensuous and decadent they leave you wanting more. I will tighten my leash around you meaning that you’ll want to come back again and again.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice