Local Time:
12:07 AM
Baltimore, Md
Telecom

Tscynthia

from Baltimore, Md

Tscynthia was last seen:
Nov 16, 2022
    1. There are no messages on Tscynthia's profile yet.
  • About

Baltimore, Md
    Telecom
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Mistress
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Holy Trainer , Stainless Steel with a ureathral tube.
    I have been evolving, I was a and still am with Men, a bottom submissive tgirl. I love submitting to a man and being used by him when I need a good hard pounding fucking lol.
    However, I have come to enjoy being Mistress Cynthia. With other sissy's and trans gurls. They enjoy and appreciate more the clothes makeup and all that is feminine. Plus fucking a sexy sissy or gurl is so much fun :)

I love forced Feminization. not just putting someone in a pair of panties and stockings maybe a wig and a little makeup. NO I am into the real thing.... Chastity hair free nose to toes.
    clothes, lingerie, heels, makeup, wigs if needed at first but growing ones hair out leading to eventually hormone replacement therapy..... taking the unsuspecting sissy to becoming the girl and eventually woman they didnt know they would become. :)
    its a delicious slippery slope lol . once they start down it, it becomes harder and harder to stop and the desire stronger. Until its too late to stop or quit hehe. so much fun....
    careful what you wish for dear, it may come true....
    Cynthia :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice