Local Time:
3:20 PM
Birthday:
Nov 29, 1977 (Age: 46)
Devon
Engineer

Tommy Wilkinson

CB6000s Still Too Big, *sigh*, Male, 46, from Devon

Looking For Life Partner Who Understands Chastity and Wishes To Rule In Every Decision Oct 12, 2014

Tommy Wilkinson was last seen:
Dec 30, 2014
    1. Tommy Wilkinson
      Tommy Wilkinson
      Looking For Life Partner Who Understands Chastity and Wishes To Rule In Every Decision
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 29, 1977 (Age: 46)
    Devon
    Engineer
    Chastity devices:
    Birdlock - Mini, CB6000s And Various Metal Cages off Ebay
    Chastity resume:
    The last time i crumbled
    Willing sub looking for serious times, can accommodate

Fantasy first date would begin by meeting my prospective owner for a drink:

. . . I come around, slowly, my head a mess my memory hazy, I notice that I feel tight all over, I raise my hand to rub the sleep from my eyes but all that happens is a lump hits my head! I then try my other hand with the same outcome. What the. . . . . More awake now I notice something in my mouth, something BIG and long tickling my throat, I want it out. My hands paw at my mouth but are useless, like they are locked into a fist shape, so I try to push it out with my tongue but it's too large, desperate now I squeeze my lips, pouting, and the gag moves out just enough to stop the tickling, I stop squeezing to swallow and the gag slides back in and starts on my throat again. OMG tickle, squeeze, swallow, tickle over and over and over almost like I'm giving a blowjob. All this happens in total darkness as I soon realize that I am blindfolded and that something has penetrated my rear, something BIG is pressing on my prostate causing my little clitty (it's too small to be called anything else) to get hard but something is painfully gripping it preventing it from growing. I moan in frustration around the gag in my mouth. BAM The intruder in my rear bursts into life, with intense vibrations coursing through my body I try to fold into the fetal position but a very robust corset prevents me, keeping my upperbody ridged. Moaning and pleading for help around my gag I hear then a contemptuous laughter "Enjoying yourself" a stern female voice proclaims, "Then I'll soon change that! ", I hear a swishing sound then a bright pain flashes around my head and I scream in pain as my moobs are whipped, again and again more laughter. My mistress is here and she is feeling frisky and I am powerless to stop her. The start of a beautiful relationship Remember it's just a fantasy. The whole story is available if anybody wishes to find out more ;)

I gave up any delusions that i could ever be convincing along time ago and during this realisation i reached epiphany, it matters not how i look BUT how i feel that counts. Armed with this knowledge i began to focus on my main fellings which was a sense of restriction while being dressed and through that restriction came a warm security which is indescribable. I soon fell in love with corsets, rubber, heels any restrictive clothing and then i started to tie myself while dressed, WOW, overload, totally hooked, but in my mind i wasn't totally restricted because i could release myself. I started to fantasize about a second person tying me, leaving me helpless, totally resticted, in thier control and at their mercy and this is what i want.

Looking to find my Life Mistress, someone who I can love and cherish and is willing to help find the Maid that hides inside this wobbley shell, and to train me to please them any and every way.

Failing that.

Looking to meet at my place. Domme's and CD's contact me and let's get together and have a great time. I've got plenty of toys and a good imagination

Daisy
    Xy
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice