Local Time:
10:11 AM
Birthday:
Nov 20, 1939 (Age: 84)
Watertown, TN
Retired

TN sourdough aka cari

Lonely in middle Tennessee, Male, 84, from Watertown, TN

Oh, yes! It's a wonderful, comfortable feeling to be locked back up! Just wish I could share the feeling with other local caged males. Oct 11, 2023

TN sourdough aka cari was last seen:
Oct 20, 2023
    1. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Oh, yes! It's a wonderful, comfortable feeling to be locked back up! Just wish I could share the feeling with other local caged males.
    2. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Oct 8 What a relief! Caged again after several acts of prolonged attention to her pussy! Very sore tongue, but were both satisfied & happy.
    3. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Oct 1 my wife uncaged me after 3 weeks. I was to be uncaged until her birthday Oct 7, But always in her sight & handcuffed to bed at night.
    4. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Sep 9th my wife said "I think you should wear your sissy pussy cage." She had never objected to my being self-locked, but this was a first!
    5. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Locked and plugged
    6. TN sourdough aka cari
      TN sourdough aka cari
      Sadly, self-locked
      1. justme6819
        justme6819
        Being that you are 81 and still enjoy being locked makes me happy. I am in my 50's and still like being locked. You go with your locked self.
        Nov 8, 2021
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 1939 (Age: 84)
    Watertown, TN
    Retired
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    9-25-2023
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    "Sissy pussy" cage (currently), NOT GETTING OFF METAL CHASTITY DEVICE, MERCILESS COCK MALE CHASTITY DEVICE with urethral catheter, several plastic and silicone ones for play.
    Chastity resume:
    "Sissy pussy" cage locked on 9-25-2023
    While I said this in my introduction, here it is again...with added personal information.

I am a very senior caged, panty-wearing (ok, other lingerie too), crossdresser (but not passible with a beard and mustache...LOL), living in middle Tennessee just east of Nashville, and with more kinks and fetishes than most.

I've been a swinger, a submissive, and a dominant (and still am).

My mundane interests range from playing board games to a wide array of crafty pursuits (jewelry making, leatherwork, Japanese braiding, weaving), various forms of historical reenacting, cooking and baking, writing fiction and poetry, doing volunteer editing of other people's fiction, and creating custom-made one-of-a-kind greeting cards for any occasion...or no special reason at all.

I'm a real estate investor, primarily as a private money broker and as a wholesaler.

Always looking to make new friends for socializing and/or play.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice