The decorator's Recent Activity

1. The decorator replied to the thread Newbie.

Exactly, it really is just what she wants, at first she couldn’t resist unlocking me and we’d have sex but as we’ve progressed she loves...

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:23 PM
  2. The decorator replied to the thread Newbie.

We wish we had discovered this lifestyle long ago, do you find now you’ve handed control of yourself that your partner is oh so much...

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:10 PM
  3. The decorator liked Chaz69's post in the thread First weekend locked.

@Nebiyam, have either of you heard of "ruined orgasms" yet? If not, don't be thrown off by the name as it's a terrible name for them,...

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:06 PM
  4. The decorator replied to the thread Hello from Virginia.

Hi William I hope you find what you are looking for, I’m sure you will

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:03 PM
  5. The decorator liked Sub_william's post in the thread Hello from Virginia.

Hi, my name is William and I’ve always had an interest in chastity. I’ve had some experiences with online chastity off and on over the...

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:02 PM
  6. The decorator replied to the thread Newbie.

My wife fell in love with my cage the first time I showed her it and if we had more time alone I’m sure she’d keep me naked except for...

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:01 PM
  7. The decorator liked DirtyFeet's post in the thread Newbie.

So nice to see another like minded couple!

Jan 24, 2022 at 11:00 PM
  8. The decorator liked CuriousWonTon's post in the thread Just want to say hello - hello! Ha.

I have to say that my primary "fetish" is and has always been tease and denial...hence my interest in chastity. I've experimented with...

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:59 PM
  9. The decorator replied to the thread First steps.

Hi it was the same for me at first a few hours here n there but now it’s mostly every day ( and night) until I’m needed if you know what...

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:58 PM
  10. The decorator liked Xileh's post in the thread First steps.

You are making a great start. Her showing interest is huge. Your story is so similar to our own and many others. As you continue, you...

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:56 PM
  11. The decorator liked LockedinColumbus's post in the thread First steps.

Hi Folks. I've had a chance to poke around a few threads and I love the diversity of practices you engage in, alone or with someone...

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:55 PM
  12. The decorator replied to the thread New Here Just Curious 21/M.

Welcome hope you have a great time here

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:54 PM
  13. The decorator replied to the thread Newbie.

Welcome, your experience is very similar to ours I can definitely relate to you guys

Jan 24, 2022 at 10:51 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice