1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
TaylorCoinin
Last Activity:
Dec 10, 2016 at 7:56 PM
Birthday:
Jan 23, 1984 (Age: 33)
Alabama
Education Admin

TaylorCoinin

New Member, Male, 33, from Alabama

Currently getting used to wearing the cage Oct 2, 2016

TaylorCoinin was last seen:
Dec 10, 2016
    1. Mistress B
      Mistress B
      Thank you for taking the time to fill out the information section of your profile and welcome to the Mansion.
      ChasteDilf13 likes this.
      1. TaylorCoinin
        TaylorCoinin
        Thanks for the welcome. Never know what to put on those things but felt like something was better than nothing.
        Oct 2, 2016
    2. TaylorCoinin
      TaylorCoinin
      Currently getting used to wearing the cage
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 23, 1984 (Age: 33)
    Alabama
    Education Admin
    Chastity Devices:
    Super Small Chastity Cage from DH gate
    Chastity Resume:
    Still getting used to it, so nothing long term yet
    Hello everyone,

I am a 32 year old man who is just getting into chastity. I love to chat in general and am willing to answer just about any questions you may have. I know that this format can leave a lot unanswered so please feel free to ask.

I tend to spend the weekends watching football or hanging out with some friends talking. Subjects range from history, current events, politics, or whatever comes to mind that gets us thinking. I got my undergrad degree hoping to get into vet school but didn't have the grades. Luckily I found an opportunity to get my current job and have been enjoying it.

Not sure what else to put here at the moment so I will leave it at that but as I said, I love to chat about anything so feel free to message me anytime.