Local Time:
9:08 PM

Following 1

Birthday:
Aug 15, 1976 (Age: 46)
Pacific Northwest - USA

Swipe2Unlock

Chloé is caged, Male, 46, from Pacific Northwest - USA

January stats: Locked 23 out of 31 days, 8 full orgasms and 3 caged or ruined orgasms. 29 orgasms for my wife/KH! Feb 2, 2023 at 3:57 AM

Swipe2Unlock was last seen:
Viewing forum list, Feb 4, 2023 at 4:58 AM
    1. Swipe2Unlock
      Swipe2Unlock
      January stats: Locked 23 out of 31 days, 8 full orgasms and 3 caged or ruined orgasms. 29 orgasms for my wife/KH!
      Miss Bella likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Aug 15, 1976 (Age: 46)
    Pacific Northwest - USA
    My key is held by:
    Wife
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Currently locked in a K3D Cobra N. We used a MM Queen's Keep previously but the Cobra appears to be the long-term cage
    Chastity resume:
    On and off self-locking for over the last 3 years. My wife has always be involved but now is taking charge of the keys, lock-up periods and orgasm control.
    Married for 10 years to an amazing wife. We have a healthy sex life and share various kinks, including lite BDSM roleplaying. I was usually in charge but we've started to explore chastity as a way to access my submissive side and give her more control. We're both into oral, pegging and strap-on play for her along with PIV when she desires it. She controls how and when I cum.

I occasionally fully crossdress and have been wearing women's underwear 24/7 for many years now, of my own choice, it's not forced feminization, cuck or sissy play. She is fully supportive of this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice