Susanstoy91's Recent Activity

1. Susanstoy91 replied to the thread Can u go back?.

When my Wife (KH) allowed me to cum, she wanted it over quick. She had me trained to cum in 15 seconds or less. If I took longer, she...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:32 PM
  2. Susanstoy91 liked knightly's post in the thread Leaking.

I agree...the way I see it, leaking is the new cumming. Like some others, I only tend to leak when teased. So when that starts and I...

Apr 18, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  3. Susanstoy91 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

It's not really that hard I cum when she says I can lol

Apr 17, 2024 at 10:25 PM
  4. Susanstoy91 replied to the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

In our relationship it is. The only time I get to masturbate is when my Wife (KH) allows it. Her new thing is allowing me to masturbate...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:16 PM
  5. Susanstoy91 liked starflyer's post in the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

I can only masturbate in her presence, not on my own any more

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  6. Susanstoy91 liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread Is masturbation cheating?.

Unless she says it's ok then yes it is. Kinds the entire point of the chasity aspect of it.

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:04 PM
  7. Susanstoy91 liked Headtrip's post in the thread Leaking.

For me it takes weeks after any draining and usually occurs when spooning my wife while we sleep. She loves feeling my cage press...

Apr 17, 2024 at 1:01 PM
  8. Susanstoy91 replied to the thread Leaking.

I'm a heavy leaker. Right from day one I have always leaked. My Wife (KH) mentions anything about teasing, being tied up, I'll start to...

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  9. Susanstoy91 liked Slutty Susan's post in the thread Weird without.....

Wearing a cage is the normality for me, it feels wrong without it.

Apr 15, 2024 at 11:04 PM
  10. Susanstoy91 replied to the thread Unpopular opinion: Chastity can lead to permanent shrinkage.

I know whay cuases shrinkage and it will happen to most of us...AGE... I was never really big, but when I was in my twenties, my penis...

Apr 15, 2024 at 1:02 AM
  11. Susanstoy91 liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread This morning's tease....

Thanks for sharing.

Apr 14, 2024 at 3:03 PM
  12. Susanstoy91 liked Servus's post in the thread Cock shrinkage? I don't care!.

Ah okay. I expected a beta blocker in your prescription. In some people they lead to erectyle difficulties. I use bisoprolol, which is...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:24 PM
  13. Susanstoy91 liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Cock shrinkage? I don't care!.

My shrinkage is age and medically related, but with medication it does come close to my younger days. Before blood pressure issues, I...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:22 PM
  14. Susanstoy91 liked HouseboyForHer's post in the thread What day are you on?.

Basically the same. I clean myself in the shower. She has no schedule for letting me out, but occasionally does overnight. I'm very...

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:06 PM
  15. Susanstoy91 liked lockedfascination's post in the thread This morning's tease....

I'll have what he's having.

Apr 13, 2024 at 11:05 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice