stace renee was last seen:
Feb 18, 2011
    1. maid katrin
      maid katrin
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY ... have a nice day!
      Hugs, maid katrin
    2. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Happy Birthday stace, Hope you have a wonderful day :)
    3. stace renee
      stace renee
      another glorious day on the frozen tundra. 3-6 inches today. more cuming tonight.(yuck) i do snow removal n i'm fed up.
    4. stace renee
      stace renee
      cloud 9, 10, possibly 11. is it hot in here or what?
    5. stace renee
      stace renee
      quit my driving job, so that stace may stay out more. not fair to keep her contained(giggles.) hoping Mistress Michelle gets her new years wish
      1. cynthiaTV
        cynthiaTV
        best of luck stace x
        Jan 8, 2011
      2. stace renee
        stace renee
        yes. thankyou. i need all the help i can get. lmao. i had another driving offer this afternoon. turned that down as well. i must be crazy, but stace will emerge fulltime this year, whether here or somewhere else. about the only thing i want to drive this year is myself. i know life isn't purrrfect, but one can try for happiness within the mirror's image & take whatever criticism cums with it. hugs;stace
        Jan 8, 2011
    6. stace renee
      stace renee
      still missing MM, as well as other friends, for whom i've made.stace is in agony over decisions n life.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. susie q
        susie q
        Hang in there it's always the darkest just before daylight,decisions in life are only the ones we create,nobody owns anyone but the mind we let lead us into the paths we choose ,chin up and smile could always be worse
        Dec 31, 2010
      3. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        Happy New Year stace!!! Hope you find what youre looking for this new year, Take care on that new job!!!
        Dec 31, 2010
      4. stace renee
        stace renee
        i quit job already, as i so agreewith you, as well as myself. i need more stace time. hugs always;stace
        Jan 8, 2011
    7. stace renee
      stace renee
      i'm curious as to why one can reply to a post, aswell as add picture of one's self to it, but not in profiles. yes in thumbnails, no in profiles.
    8. stace renee
      stace renee
      still feel blessed to have known you. though it didn't work out. i'd still like to thank, as well as wish you n your's the best of health n happiness, that one may wish upon another.your still someone i think highly of, self sacrificing, that's what i call it, as i'd of been no use to you after 3 days. merry christmas to you all. stace
    9. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      Hello stace, Just stopping by to check on you. I am at missy's now with misssy and rachel, be home tomorrow. Be a good girl for Me!!
    10. stace renee
      stace renee
      stace renee is missing Mistress Michelle, as well as feels blessed, just knowing her
      1. susie q
        susie q
        I hear that!!!
        Dec 12, 2010
    11. stace renee
      stace renee
      good morning susie q, as well as thankful to rachel, for allowing friendship. hope we may talk later. i will so enjoy meeting, aswell as getting to know one another. hugs n kisses; stace. i sooo Miss Mistress Michelle. good morning to you main katran, as well.
    12. stace renee
      stace renee
      sorry main katran. i tried to start conversation at your request. i'm not the brightest girl, when it comes to a computer. i'm sorry for this. please give me some time. i really hope Mistress made it to her destination safely, as well as pet. stace
    13. susie q
      susie q
      Hi stace,ty for the friend request and i sent you one also i'm not sure if i got it added correctly but sent you one also,looking forward to getting to know you better.I welcome you as a friend and fellow sister in Mistress Michelles group of followers ..best of luck and tty soon i hope ...hugs
    14. stace renee
      stace renee
      many apologies. as i'm so new to computers, as well as chastity devices. is there such a device, that may be tucked. as i've been tucking for so many yrs, i can't remember anything else. i hate it's existence, other than hollowing it out, as well as reverting it inwards. figured, if i'm to be chastised, i'd like to continue to know it's not visible, as in tucking. wh...
    15. stace renee
      stace renee
      thankyou, for just being You. i so adore, as well as appreciate your existence. hugs; stace
    16. Mistress Michelle
      Mistress Michelle
      stace...you are a doll and I am happy youre here! Mistress Michelle
    17. stace renee
      stace renee
      i'm a mtf, who soo wants to be stace on a more fulltime status, at whatever the costs are.third time in transition. have been cleared twice by medical boards to continue onwards, always running out of money or being laid off. i'm passive in nature, as well as caring. so thank mistress michelle, for telling me to come here. selfemployed unhappy contractor here in n.e. ohio. who soo needs...
    18. stace renee
      stace renee
      thankful to mistress michelle, for telling me to come here. can't thank her enough
      1. View previous comments...
      2. maid katrin
        maid katrin
        Hope you'll find a way to upload pictures soon. can't wait to see what Mistress Michelles newest sub looks like ... Hugs, maid katrin
        Dec 9, 2010
      3. stace renee
        stace renee
        thankyou all, for both your patience, as well as acts of kindness
        Dec 9, 2010
      4. stace renee
        stace renee
        if my pictures are originally on armstrong. would i need to list armstrong e-mail to upload pictures or yahoo. sincerely; not so bright
        Dec 9, 2010
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 3, 1963 (Age: 61)
    Home Page:
    http://pennell_randy@yahoo.com
    Chastity devices:
    none so far
    Chastity resume:
    never have been
    hello, my name is stace renee. i'm mtf in transition, looking for friends, as well as to find that one person, that moves me in a way, that makes me looseall control. to worship, as well as obey only her. i believe beauty comes from within any individual, radiating outwards, creating the total package. i'm 5'10"/ 173 lbs. apparently gained 8 pnds. those darn mm's, i'm blaming them. sometimes i work ungodly hours. looking for part-time for now. so when i'm there, i may be able to commit to one's benefactor, as well as help out. where n when needed, not only on serving, but paying my way, as well as helping out with extra's, as giving for the right reason always makes sense. one doesn't care about outer beauty, as much as inner beauty. that's where the true essences arise from. thankYou, for taking Your time, to get to know me. must know, as much as one may like to commit all. i am not able to sleep in a cage every night. it would be great. unfortunately, i would be of no use to you. punishment purposes, i fully understand. my mind might take it, but body never will for more than 3days. i wish it were different. unfortunately, reality will step in. rendering worthless to you. not my goal, as i'm looking to please. hugs;stace

Signature

stace renee scott
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice