Following 1

Followers 1

Birthday:
Sep 29, 1974 (Age: 49)
Kentucky
Vet Assistant and Grounds Keeper

someonechris

The One And Only, Male, 49, from Kentucky

my owner is going out tonight to drink with her girlfriends. this should be interesting :D May 18, 2013

someonechris was last seen:
Jul 17, 2013
    1. someonechris
      someonechris
      my owner is going out tonight to drink with her girlfriends. this should be interesting :D
    2. someonechris
      someonechris
      backed up enough to shampoo a buffalo :D
    3. someonechris
      someonechris
      I Love the new device its so comfy and lite compared to that monster cage i had for couple years. wife luvs her BBC strap on too!
    4. someonechris
      someonechris
      cant wait for my new bird locked to arrive in the mail!! also a nice strap on for the wife :D
    5. someonechris
    6. someonechris
      someonechris
      My love is like a candle, forget all about me and i'll burn your house down.
    7. someonechris
      someonechris
      woke up this morning in wanting she wants a vibe strapless strap on w/pony im looking forward to this its going to be a fantasy come true
    8. someonechris
      someonechris
      Had a wonderful time last night, back to the lock today. I'm looking forward to and to hopefully make some friends here at the mansion.
  • About

Birthday:
    Sep 29, 1974 (Age: 49)
    Kentucky
    Vet Assistant and Grounds Keeper
    Chastity devices:
    Steel Cage
    Chastity resume:
    Dec -2011
    hello everyone its good to be here at the chastity mansion. i hope to make friends and enjoy good conversations about the chastity lifestyles and what got others interested.Not just sex talk but conversations about anything is welcome with me. I am a easy going open minded person that is about so much more than just kinky sex. i couldnt begain to list it all here. I do try my best to be respectful to everyone no matter who they are. i just come to have a good time and hope my positive personality and out of the box way of thinking helps to cause others to have a good time as well...

Signature

When all else fails.. read the instructions
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice