Willing if a woman is looking for a KH
    Locked since:
    1990 (on and off)
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Lori's Tube #5b, Pink CB6000s, Steel CB6000s, Silicon CB6000, Steel CB6000s, 25mm Cage, 18mm cage, steel ring cage, Kali's Teeth Bracelet Extreme, etc.
    Chastity resume:
    A PA piercing in March of 2018, it has healed. Pending outcome of recent medical issues, a Lori's Tube #5b will be locked on. From the first attempt at chastity with rope on a non-erect penis to the CB-Series, leading to the inevitable.
    I am submissive, I have been my whole life. (I am using correct grammar and punctuation for this section, as I would normally not use the capital letter 'i' when referring to myself as a sub.) My wife/Mistress, MM, collared me the first time we went out and She had me wear a slave collar into a video store in Germany. I was initially embarrassed, but the sales clerk thought it was cool. So, from that point on, I knew I was destined to be MM's sub.

I have a double Bachelor in Computer Science and Business Management. (It doesn't always account for common sense, or as MM says, the lack of it periodically.) lol

I live to serve in all facets of life. I enjoy doing housework, laundry, dishes, cooking. I like yard work, mowing, fishing, working on computers, writing, etc. Most of all, I like being a husband and father, but find mouth soaping at the hands of a dominant woman extremely erotic. MM has had other women wash my mouth out with soap, as long as I am locked in chastity. Whether She was with us or not. I find being locked in chastity and having a mouthsoaping both erotic and a punishment, as there is no sexual release during or afterwards. (But, I would gladly suffer a lifetime of chastity to have my mouth washed out with soap regularly.) It is just my thing. Chastity is just an extra bonus.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice