New member, Male, 51, from New Mexico, USA

smlocked was last seen:
Nov 13, 2018 at 10:45 PM
    1. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      Is this DM or is there another way I’m missing. I’m not very tech savvy
      1. smlocked
        smlocked
        This is actually posted in my profile wall. On the phone app iOS there is a little chat balloon in bottom right.
        Oct 29, 2018
        Robinoh likes this.
    2. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      I still seem to cycle thru almost all the same feelings except leaving her. I love her too much to leave due to not having sex enough or even ever. Bad with the good I tell myself.
      Chastity for me is also that control of sexual desires and I still hope she’ll go back to the sexual and sexy person she used to be. Was your wife ever a sexual person?
    3. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      Thank you for the honest response. I appreciate it. I am dealing with all the same issues and feelings. It’s nice to know I’m not the only one dealing with this. But I feel your frustration as well.
    4. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      So how do you handle the frustration of your wife’s lack of interest in sex and disinterest in chastity? I’m in the same place and I try to spoil her in non sexual ways hoping that she’ll pay a bit of attention to me and my chastity cage just to acknowledge that I’m locked up.
      1. smlocked
        smlocked
        I have been dealing with this for literally years. More than a decade of her sex interest dropping, and the last 5 years it has been zero. I have gone through all kinds of feelings and thoughts. Massive wanking, considered finding alternate partner, thought about leaving, tried to be non sexual myself.... the only way that so,what works is for me to use chastity.
        Oct 28, 2018
        Robinoh likes this.
      2. smlocked
        smlocked
        . That way my lack of sex becomes something I set up, and her denying me just gives me what I asked for. I still want intimacy. But it just isn’t going to happen.
        Oct 28, 2018
        Robinoh likes this.
    5. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      Thanks. I’ll reach out soon
    6. Robinoh
      Robinoh
      Great post in “asexual...”I know exactly where you’re at. I’m in an almost identical scenario. Would like to chat with you 1-1 about our very similar situations
      1. smlocked
        smlocked
        I am glad to chat. Usually available in evenings - Mountain time in the US.
        Oct 24, 2018
        Robinoh likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 11, 1967 (Age: 51)
    New Mexico, USA
    Photographer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Lori 5a,,The Vice Mimi, Cb6ks, CB-3000, KTB, and the Remy tube. The Lori 5 is my favorite and actually secure, though it is heavy
    Chastity resume:
    Last orgasm was Dec 27, 2017 and will stay locked continuously all of Lent.

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice