Jul 15, 1987 (Age: 36)
LA

smallisntbetter

Male, 36, from LA

smallisntbetter was last seen:
Jul 27, 2013
    1. Mistress B
      Mistress B
      As you are now following Me, I just thought I would let you know that I actually prefer small penises, just as long as they remain caged. lol
      1. smallisntbetter
        smallisntbetter
        I'm not caged. I don't know think I could be caged without losing my sanity I have a lot of respect for the guys on the site cause I know I couldnt. But that is good to know. :)
        Jun 7, 2013
    2. Mistress Deborah
      Mistress Deborah
      My, that is small ....
      Is that why you're following all if these Mistresses ? Hoping for them to call your tiny cock ? Lol !!
      Cute though x
      thundar, smallisntbetter and ashley like this.
      1. smallisntbetter
        smallisntbetter
        Yes Mistress Deborah well new and trying to figure things out. But I do very much enjoy and encourage small penis humiliation.
        Jun 6, 2013
      2. thundar
        thundar
        Might figure that in some circles the opinion would be "it's small but when you want it gets you off".....well, NOT HERE
        Jun 7, 2013
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 15, 1987 (Age: 36)
    LA
    Chastity resume:
    not locked up
    I'm not really interested in chastity. I do have an interest in pegging, small penis humiliation, cuckold and thats about it. I love meeting new people regardless of what your into so don't hesitate to send me a message.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice