1. LilKrissy
      LilKrissy
      Jamen en hilsen tilbage til dig så. (:
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Thank you for your kind words.
    3. Miss Foxy
      Miss Foxy
      Kan forresten rigtig godt lide dine piercinger - de ser ud til at fungere simpelt og æstetisk - smukt :-)
    4. Miss Foxy
      Miss Foxy
      ja, det er dejligt, når man støder på andre danskere - jeg har nu allerede stødt på et par stykker herinde, velkommen til, glæder mig til at lære mere om dig/jer :-)
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 3, 1958 (Age: 65)
    Your chastity role:
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    None. I'm locked with a padlock directly through my foreskin.
    Chastity resume:
    Currently unlocked,
    Lifestyle slave that believes in real slavery and ownership. I don't play slave, I am. I was born as a slave. slave believes in slavery as in the old days where a slave was property. I need to live my life degraded and as a subhuman to be happy. <br />
    <br />
    Searching FemDom relationship, FemDom couple or maybe a Dom/Domme (M/F) couple. I do primarily search partners between 45 and 65. <br />
    <br />
    Love being kept naked when possible and doing all the household duties that way while owners are normally dressed. That also includes garden work. slave dos not need micromanagement to do his tasks. would love to get an ownership tattoo. This slave is proud of being a slave and don't need to hide this. <br />
    <br />
    Serving the Female as her living urinal is a very important part of this slaves submission.<br />
    <br />
    This slave believes in total chastity and are willing to becoming an eunuch. He wish to serve and service sexually without any chance for own pleasure. Being a slave is not something sexually, it's how this slaves mindset is. Therefore becoming an eunuch is very welcome. And yes, slave does know what this does to his body and mind. The slave love to serve his owner orally and he can do that for hours every day.<br />
    <br />
    This slave loves to be a cuckold. When he can't serve his owner this way the owner have to find real men to serve that need.<br />
    <br />
    I am very open for other body modifications.<br />
    <br />
    slave is NOT into Cross Dressing and Sissification. He's a male and want to stay that way, except sexually where he is mostly a nullo. <br />
    <br />
    Pain is not a turn on for this slave it is pure punishment. slave do interact fine with other slaves and owners guests (also vanilla). <br />
    <br />
    Right now I'm married in a non BDSM relationship. This slave have started searching because he dosn't know how much longer his marriage will last. We just don't fit together and it seems to get to an end within too long. Just want to be honest with this.<br />
    <br />
    slave can be contacted on slaveborn1958 at gmail.com <br />
    <br />
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice