3:26 AM

Following 1

Birthday:
May 8, 1954 (Age: 69)
England, Kent, Maidstone
Designer

slaveanthony

Male, 69, from England, Kent, Maidstone

Happily cured of the silly notion that i should be allowed to have sex with Women Jul 23, 2018

slaveanthony was last seen:
Jul 23, 2018
    1. slaveanthony
      slaveanthony
      Happily cured of the silly notion that i should be allowed to have sex with Women
      Rectrix and Penney like this.
  • About

Birthday:
    May 8, 1954 (Age: 69)
    England, Kent, Maidstone
    Designer
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    cage
    i am so happy to have found the site. Some years ago over a period of eighteen months Mistress Linda cured me of the silly concept that a submissive like me should be permitted to have intercourse with Women.

She used a variety of techniques to great effect and i am now happy to accept that only Real Men are of sexual interest to Women. However in January 2018 a TV Mistress fitted me with a chastity cage to show me what would happen if i displeased Her and how impossible it would be for me to remove it without the key. It felt totally appropriate and i am keen to meet/discuss with other subs

i a am older slim smooth-skinned submissive creature, available for whatever use and abuse others consider amusing and i am a well trained competent houseboy.

Interact

Content:
    FetLife:
    slaveanthony
    Facebook/Messenger:
    spankeetoni
    Twitter:
    slaveanthony
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice