Last Activity:
Apr 5, 2021
Local Time:
4:24 AM
Birthday:
Nov 20, 1955 (Age: 68)
EUROPE. FRANCE. Marseille.

slave_dog13

GYNARCHIST male slave Number 275-832-904, Male, 68, from EUROPE. FRANCE. Marseille.

male slave owned under strict control of his MISTRESS AND OWNER MAITRESSE HELENA is allowed by HER to join CHASTITY MANSION for discussions. Aug 22, 2020

slave_dog13 was last seen:
Apr 5, 2021
    1. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      It is a shame Mistress Benay passed away before she had a chance to write another chapter in this series. Stay safe! Hugs!
    2. StubHub
      StubHub
      Thanks for following
    3. slave_dog13
      slave_dog13
      male slave owned under strict control of his MISTRESS AND OWNER MAITRESSE HELENA is allowed by HER to join CHASTITY MANSION for discussions.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 20, 1955 (Age: 68)
    EUROPE. FRANCE. Marseille.
    My key is held by:
    MAITRESSE HELENA.
    Locked since:
    May, 15th, 2018.
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB2000
    STEEL CHASTITY CAGE
    Chastity resume:
    My MISTRESS and OWNER, MAITRESSE HELENA locked me up in May, 15th, 2018. I am HER submissIve, loyal, obedient and devoted male slave and HER total property since i signed HER slave contract in May, 15th, 2018. My slave Registration Number is : 275-832-904.
    My MISTRESS AND OWNER allows me to describe myself on CHASTITY MANSION. I am open to all discussions with everybody about FEMALE LED RELATIONSHIPS (FLR), CHASTITY CAGES AND DENIAL. FOOTWORSHIPPING, HUMILIATIONS AND DEGRADATIONS. DOGGING, PAIN, TRAINING, TAMING, PUNISHMENTS, TORTURES, COCK AND BALL TORTURE, SHACKLES AND CHAINS. WHIPS, CROPS, PADDLES, BULLWHIPS, SAMBJOK, KNUT, COLLARS, STEEL SHAKLES, PIERCINGS, BRANDING.......
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice