• About

Birthday:
    Jan 1, 1968 (Age: 56)
    Highlands
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Dominant
    Chastity resume:
    My kink is smashing up of chastity devices, ceremonially. But I promise to behave in this space.
    I'm not really into chastity as such, but I seek submissive painslut play partner(s) and I don't really care all that much about whether his dick is accessible or not. If being locked makes you more likely to submit to pain play, I'm happy to consider keyholding as a way to help you get to the right headspace so I can do what I WANT, i.e. hit you with various implements until it really really hurts.

For myself, I don't give a slightest monkey's whether you come three times a day or never, but I'm likely to enjoy observing painfully thwarted erections, so there's that.

I'm not a right prospect for dick-centric chastity fetishists, though. Focusing on what's happening in your pants gets tired quickly, and annoying soon after that.

Not into any form of sissy play. OK with some lingerie crossdressing if you can pull it off.

If you have a beard, you'd need to shave it before we played.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice