Photos:
Local Time:
6:10 AM
Birthday:
Mar 10, 1974 (Age: 50)
Near Carlisle, United Kingdom.
Retired

Sissy Elizabeth48

New member, 50, from Near Carlisle, United Kingdom.

Decided to try out my metal chastity device again, does not feel right having it on. What I mean is no one to give me orders to wear it. Dec 26, 2022

Sissy Elizabeth48 was last seen:
Nov 9, 2023
    1. Sissy Elizabeth48
      Sissy Elizabeth48
      Decided to try out my metal chastity device again, does not feel right having it on. What I mean is no one to give me orders to wear it.
    2. Sissy Elizabeth48
      Sissy Elizabeth48
      Looking for a Mistress, none tribute, that is looking for a submissive to control online or real life. I am in the UK.
  • About

Birthday:
    Mar 10, 1974 (Age: 50)
    Near Carlisle, United Kingdom.
    Retired
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    Chastity devices:
    Pink holy trainer with barrel lock and Metal with pain spikes and pass through urethral tube with barrel lock. My metal one is my favourite.
    Chastity resume:
    Was in Chastity from February 2019 till June 2022, only to be let out for cleaning and medical appointments. This included, if my Mistress wanted to do CBT on me. Now without a Mistress for now.
    Hello, I am a sissy submissive. I love chastity and submission. I lean more towards masochism, but can easily adapt to different roles.

I have been in and out of the fetish scene now for over 20 years, and I love it. Currently, without a Mistress now since June 2022, due to her illness got a lot worse, and she decided to step down.

I am a confident person, and now missing being locked up. Hope one day I find a Mistress, that will want to lock me back up long term again.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice