Local Time:
7:30 AM
Birthday:
Jul 9, 1989 (Age: 34)
CDMX
Blocked Fox

Servant FoxToy

✂Tonny✪ ⚔Σcamp✿ ▦Pet Fox◌, Male, 34, from CDMX

⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈I'm a Submissive Fox, and like any Sexed Being, my Instinct must be Controlled ϟ‿♪ Mar 8, 2023

Servant FoxToy was last seen:
Mar 8, 2023
    1. Servant FoxToy
      Servant FoxToy
      ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈I'm a Submissive Fox, and like any Sexed Being, my Instinct must be Controlled ϟ‿♪
    2. Servant FoxToy
      Servant FoxToy
      ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈Very Happy! The cycle was Restarted. Blocked since August 10, 2022. Today marks 31 days of continuous Blocking ϟ‿♪
    3. Servant FoxToy
      Servant FoxToy
      ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈Chastity has been the Greatest Freedom of my Life ϟ‿♪
    4. Servant FoxToy
      Servant FoxToy
      ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈Blocked since December 9, 2020. The Adventure is Just Beginning ϟ‿♪
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 9, 1989 (Age: 34)
    CDMX
    Blocked Fox
    My key is held by:
    Dark Wolf
    Locked since:
    09 December 2020
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈I'm a Rookie Lockee. My Devices are...⁋
    ⁞◈CB6000 (My First Device), Holy Trainer V4 Small & Standard (Usual), Cage Short Horse Eye G203 (Urethral), Cold Prison (Anal Dilator) >︿<
    Chastity resume:
    ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie© ⁞◈My Odyssey...⁋
    ⁞◈First Chastity in March 2017 for 4 days. Chastity with my Keyholder in July 2017 for 20 days. Standard Chastity in May 2021 for 28 days. Urethral Chastity in Jun 2017 for 15 days. Anal Chastity in 2021 for 36 hours >︿<
    ⋯>︿<⋯
    彡ZΦ♪© ♦ɱ✴α※ ‹⨸Blocked Foxφ›
    ◐Slave★ ◁Gay Time◆ ◑Lockee ⚙Fetish
    ▸Pain became my Master, when stopped being my Executioner⛓

⋯ ♣ ⋯

■Tau Tau!, I'm a Twelve-Tailed Wild Fox that has been Tamed by the Hand of Man. A Fox that stopped being a Predator to become a Prey. I appreciates Frankness and Decorum. I enjoy Art, Reading and Music. My Estrus has been Marked by the Orin of my Owner and I venerate him with my Chastity. My Claws are no longer Sharp! And even though I don't show my Fangs anymore, it's always Good to make New Friends =/

[​IMG]

⋯ ♣ ⋯

Rookie, Submissive and Masochistic. Determined to overcome my Fears that Block my Authenticity. Open Minded, diverted to Perversion. Pain is a Pleasure, my Dynamic Threshold. Motivated in my Domestication, Obedience and Control =/

Signature

[​IMG]
    ⨴⨀⩊▦ ⁞⩫◎Lockie©
    ⁞◈
    Now I understand the Closure of my Fortitude ϟ‿♪
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice