remyruff's Recent Activity

1. remyruff liked Muppet's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Can’t quite grasp this “feels weird” thing. Adults are sexual beings, and the worlds of sexuality and parenting exist side by side...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:32 PM
  2. remyruff liked MissThick's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Thank you all. This really helps. I really want to get started again. I know my slave hates to be locked but loves it at the same time...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:30 PM
  3. remyruff liked cumslave_2002's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

It took years for me and my Goddess Wife to truly get into a FLR. I was the one who made it happen. I constantly told her I wanted her...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:29 PM
  4. remyruff liked Nicoftime's post in the thread IDEAS FOR FLR.

Well nothing says I’m in charge like direct orders. Verbal communication is non invasive, takes no time, and is easy to fit in. Try...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:27 PM
  5. remyruff liked Caged4Sazz's post in the thread Hot things your KH have said to you?.

Last night, whilst preparing for bed. KH: the only time you fill that cage now is when you get hard, and I don't like the fact that...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:36 AM
  6. remyruff replied to the thread Covid-19 and Life.

To put it nicely... Hater you ARE mikey! To put it directly..... You are brainwashed and what you claim to be real was fed to your...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:27 PM
  7. remyruff liked xxx1976's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

wife talking to her best friend about sex and the fact she denies me piv and i wear a cage. How long has he worn it? 108 days currently....

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  8. remyruff liked Eren's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

For me the most humiliating thing was my wife gave the key to her bestfriend

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:10 PM
  9. remyruff liked YoucopiedMe's post in the thread What is the most humiliating thing your wife has ever made you do?.

She made me wear my chastity cage in the pool with very good friends of ours on holiday. To many this will seem tame but we have a very...

Apr 21, 2024 at 5:09 PM
  10. remyruff liked Susanstoy91's post in the thread Can u go back?.

When my Wife (KH) allowed me to cum, she wanted it over quick. She had me trained to cum in 15 seconds or less. If I took longer, she...

Apr 20, 2024 at 5:51 AM
  11. remyruff liked Siro's post in the thread Covid-19 and Life.

Sorry. Things get really interesting when those who have been vaccinated really wake up. At the moment it seems to me that most people...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:59 PM
  12. remyruff liked Zevon's post in the thread Covid-19 and Life.

After a 2 year battle, CDC finally releases 780K injury reports from V-safe system. This was sent up by the CDC as an easier way not...

Apr 19, 2024 at 3:58 PM
  13. remyruff liked Josephina's post in the thread What day are you on?.

125 days ….. and the target is 200 days There after only not caged when I’m on hollyday….. otherwise I will be caged 24/7

Apr 19, 2024 at 5:53 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice