US, Southern California

realsubmale951

Member, Male, from US, Southern California

Tired of quarantine, but ready for lockdown! May 5, 2020

realsubmale951 was last seen:
Feb 24, 2024
    1. realsubmale951
      realsubmale951
      Tired of quarantine, but ready for lockdown!
  • About

US, Southern California
    My key is held by:
    ISO Keyholder
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    Chastity devices:
    Rigid chastity model 05
    Various cheap devices I've tried over the years. I am open to trying anything.
    Chastity resume:
    Has always been a "fun" activity with past partners. It was always more of an interest for me than them, for some reason. It is the one facet of kink that I have a 24/7 interest in, and have a burning desire to explore more deeply.
    Basically, I am a sane, normal, regular guy who happens to also enjoy less regular things too. I am seeking a regular, normal, sane woman who enjoys less than regular things as well. Ideally, a long term (marriage?) relationship. Where we can enjoy all the joys that kink has to offer, as well as vanilla activities and pursuits. Variety is the spice of life, and I couldn't agree more. Only, I want to experience variety with just one person.
    About me, I am masculine, muscular. Definitely not the sissy type. I am intelligent, fantastic sense of humor, humble. I am strong willed but I cannot resist a stronger woman. The right person brings out my sub side. My submission does not come from weakness, it is a choice.
    I love kink, but I still have morals and values. Some don't believe those two can coexist, but they do. I don't do drugs, drink very infrequently, spotless background that you are welcome to check. I am a good, decent person who also happens to wear the chastity device that you hold the key to.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice