Feb 18, 1988 (Age: 36)
United Kingdom

Ranger

New member, Male, 36, from United Kingdom

Ranger was last seen:
Jun 28, 2013
    1. Dumb1
      Dumb1
      Hi Ranger nice thorough profile nice to meet you and hope to chat more if you like. Great avatar picture by the way love that look!
      slave stroppy
  • About

Birthday:
    Feb 18, 1988 (Age: 36)
    United Kingdom
    Chastity devices:
    None as yet
    Chastity resume:
    N/a
    (From my Fetlife page)
    Hello there!
    I have a few kinks, of which all are new to me, but I'd love to explore, such as chastity, zentai, latex, and most importantly, bondage.
    It's a curiousity for me, one that the online community has helped me explore, although I've only had limited experience with RL meets, so it might take me a little while to come out of my shell. I know that I would love both ends of the leash, as I can be dominant to someone seeking a sub experience, and I can submit to another who has the right intentions.
    I love the feel of rope, latex, and spandex although chains will get me going too. And that doesn't just mean on me, it means applying them on someone else too, the thought of having someone bound and in my lap having a cuddle is a lovely turn on.
    I hope you enjoy reading my kinks, and I look forward to chatting and/or meeting similarly minded people who I can chat, enjoy, and maybe experience them with.
    Would love to meet someone similarly aged to tie/be tied and play with, maybe more.
    I live right in the heart of Lincolnshire, and I know the scene around me isn't that flambouyant, however, I'd love to make BDSM a bigger part of my life, and be able to share it with someone similar.
    I'd love to meet and play with others, most likely as a sub, but possibly in a dominant position too, I have a big thirst, maybe losing control to someone else, giving them my submission to run away with for a while, maybe longer :)
    Age isn't really a concern, so long as your intent is true to heart, as is gender, although I'd prefer female. I'm not particularly into the usual things such as scat, or permenant body markings.
    As I've put, I love the feel of latex, and the idea of being leashed and kept for a while is a very exciting concept to me, even if it's just being put on display in the home of my dominant for a while.
    I do not have much to play with myself at the moment, although I've experimented a little with some self-bondage. I'm good with rope, and I'm getting quite competent at doing several Shibari ties. I do intend to buy more toys and restraints, practice with them and probably upload pictures of myself in the scenarios.
    Outside of BDSM, I love photography, reefkeeping, computing, and driving, not to mention music and various arts.
    So.. that's me in a nutshell. Please get in touch if you'd like to know more or just chat :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice