Oct 17, 1987 (Age: 36)

Randalla

Member, Female, 36

Verified Female

Randalla was last seen:
Mar 20, 2021
    1. Jeanette_Phillips
      Jeanette_Phillips
      Hi Randalla I hope u are enjoying yourself, hope u can keep us Gurls in our place
      Randalla likes this.
    2. Nicoftime
      Nicoftime
      Was just wondering, who’s the lucky fella you have locked up and if he planned on joining you here. Although having this place separate could be useful as well
      Randalla likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Randalla
        Randalla
        He's never been a huge fan of taking control in the bedroom, so when the talk of femdom and chastity came up, things really began to make sense for me. Fast forward to the present, I'm doing my best to operate as more of a switch, and he's really coming into his full submissive side.
        Mar 14, 2021
        BigT11 and Nicoftime like this.
      3. Randalla
        Randalla
        I enjoy things like teasing, denying, and the occasional humiliation, but I also crave having the same things done to me. It's been pretty fun so far. :)
        Mar 14, 2021
        Nicoftime likes this.
      4. Nicoftime
        Nicoftime
        Well you sound just about like my wife and I, I was a bit more sure about chastity and being submissive, but you certainly sound familiar lol
        Mar 14, 2021
        Randalla likes this.
    3. Jeanette_Phillips
      Jeanette_Phillips
      Hello and Welcome so glad you have joined, If you contact Miss Lucy @L-u-c-y and check out Female verification you get access to areas we Gurls and not permitted. Enjoy you time with us
      Randalla likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 17, 1987 (Age: 36)
    Chastity devices:
    Queen's Keep
    Chastity resume:
    03/11/2021
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice