1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to Chastity Mansion - The most popular community for male chastity on the web. We are glad you have found us!

PLEASE READ BEFORE SIGNING UP:

A guide for avatars

We encourage all members to upload an avatar photo to make you recognisable. However, please keep your avatar clean and do not use a photo of a penis (locked or unlocked), or any kind of crotch photo. It can be disconcerting, especially for our ladies, to look at a discussion and see lots of locked penis photos :)
    We have a gallery section where you are welcome to upload photos of you wearing your chastity device. :)

Behaviour on the site

Please remember that you are in the company of members who might not be as open minded as you, if you could remember to keep your posts and particularly thread titles respectful to all, that would be very helpful. We like to include all topics related to chastity on the site, but not at the expense of turning others away. :)

It's best to start at the foyer

It's good to let everyone know you are new and say a little about yourself. Drop into the Foyer section and leave a "Hello - I am here!" message - long or short, it's up to you. :)

Management Team

Please contact
    L-u-c-y or Mistress Jules if you have any problems with your account.
    Welcome to our community! Have fun and enjoy the site!
    Jens & Lucy
    Dismiss Notice
queentiffany
Last Activity:
Nov 23, 2015 at 4:08 PM
Birthday:
Jul 19, 1981 (Age: 36)
united kingdom
businesswoman

queentiffany

New Member, 36, from united kingdom

seeking for rt and ltr slave and whose willing to play with me inside my dungeon Nov 23, 2015

queentiffany was last seen:
Nov 23, 2015
    1. queentiffany
      queentiffany
      seeking for rt and ltr slave and whose willing to play with me inside my dungeon
      Naugthy_Trev likes this.
    2. bhen44
      bhen44
      Hey i would like to be your slave
    3. SlaveBoySwlondon
    4. madmed
      madmed
      very nice profile
    5. pascal4inch
      pascal4inch
      my msn messenger id is musicalprostitute@hotmail.com Mistress...Thank You so much for Your message!
    6. pascal4inch
      pascal4inch
      Thank You so much for accepting me. Your wish is my command Mistress.
    7. Boytoy2
      Boytoy2
      Thanks for visiting. Do you thing you could handle a real slave? Are you very demanding?
      would one want to stand at attention before you?
    8. queentiffany
    9. toni
      toni
      Thanks for visiting and accepting me, Mistress. I am not currently in need of a new owner but you look gorgeous and will no doubt make many slaves happy!
      x
    10. toni
      toni
      Welcome to the site, Mistress
      toni
      x
    11. Mistress Lola
      Mistress Lola
      Where could it be
    12. Lockedup1979
      Lockedup1979
      thanks for accepting me says
      your a teacher what sort of teacher and what belt do you have if you dont mind me asking as me and my partner are looking to get full belts as cb6000 and the others i can slip out of and she wants to have one thanks lockedup1979
    13. queentiffany
      queentiffany
      looking for my slave
      1. A1HOTROD
        A1HOTROD
        Hi queen tiffany
        Aug 3, 2011
  • About

Birthday:
    Jul 19, 1981 (Age: 36)
    united kingdom
    businesswoman
    Chastity Devices:
    chastity belt...
    Chastity Resume:
    june 19 2010
    READ FIRTS BEFORE TALKING TO ME....
    If you��re here for the same reason I am, a passion for this lifestyle. You��re looking for real-time! Kink, well there��s a lot more to it then that! If you want, someone to love, hold and trust. You want to share those dark-secrets of yourself. I need you and you need Me. Trust, it��s some-thing we build overtime. You know you want it.
    Bondage, control, spanking and spending time with a Domina