Last Activity:
Jan 11, 2013
Local Time:
3:13 AM
Birthday:
Oct 9, 1967 (Age: 56)

Queen V's sub

Mistress Valerie's bitch, 56

my three year old walked in to the bathroom this morning and said whats that when she saw my CB. She keeps asking about it ...praying she forgets. Mar 16, 2011

Queen V's sub was last seen:
Jan 11, 2013
    1. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      All I want is to be locked by Xmas. NOW I AM....All i want is to be unlocked by xmas...lol
      1. Locked4Mistress
        Locked4Mistress
        lol i always feel the same way about being teased, , , it's all i want, , , then i just want it to stop, , then i want some more, , will we never learn :)
        Dec 24, 2010
      2. Queen V's sub
        Queen V's sub
        Mistress has promised a teasing session tonight...only been locked for 24 hours now...i can't wait for the kids to go to bed.
        Dec 24, 2010
    2. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Going stir crazy waiting for the postman to deliver my CB6000s...Its already 2 days late due to weather and status says out for delivery...WHERE ARE YOU ARGHHH
    3. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Glad to see everyone back...Mistress is going to lock me up for the first time New Years Eve. i am going crazy it can't get here soon enough...i almost had an accident when She agreed to do it. i have not broken my promise to Her but it has been very tough the last couple weeks.
    4. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Mistress allowed me to orgasm, after 2 weeks of T&D... but since i was a brat all day She would not do it so she made me do it. i promise to be good from now on.
    5. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Still not locked but 14 days of keeping my promise and my Mistress teasing me constantly. She says tonight i may get relief. I hope not i just want to serve Her and hate the change in my attiude after having an orgasm.
    6. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      bad day have not heard from my Wife all day. I miss her. She is home in about 3 more hours but that is going to be a long 3 hours.
    7. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Last few days have been wonderful my Queen has finally come around and things couldn't be better. Well i guess a little better still not locked but she has already told me i am not going to get any relief any time soon.
    8. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      All I want for xmas is to be locked. Please Santa you i have been a very good sub and promise to serve my Queen well.
    9. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      my Queen is home from work today and she allowed me to finish after she was satisfied. But now I am kind of depressed. Not sure why... I was hoping for that but I was doing so good this week...I wanted to see how long I could go with only my promise since we still do not have a device yet.
      1. muzzledman
        muzzledman
        thanks for the reply,when you get a device & she locks you it will be an eye opener,have fun.
        Nov 20, 2010
    10. Queen V's sub
      Queen V's sub
      Missing my Queen I guess I will clean house until she gets home from work
  • About

Birthday:
    Oct 9, 1967 (Age: 56)
    Chastity devices:
    Jailbird

Signature

Longest period without relief 5 weeks
    Longest period locked 4 weeks
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice