1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quandar's Recent Activity

1. Quandar İs changing the gap size to larger, makes the cage lenght bigger than normal in mature metal orders »

Jul 20, 2017 at 4:28 PM
  2. Quandar replied to the thread How can i be satisfied with long term wearable.

Ok i will do it then Thanks to all

Jul 19, 2017 at 9:44 AM
  3. Quandar liked Chastylady's post in the thread How can i be satisfied with long term wearable.

Hi Quandar :) I have several cages and I have experienced the same problems you have. I allways wanted to stay caged too long.... and...

4. Quandar liked zorglub's post in the thread How can i be satisfied with long term wearable.

I second the recommendations to try for short periods at first. Two tips that can help: Trim your scrotum hair. Long hair sometimes get...

5. Quandar liked Vinny's post in the thread How can i be satisfied with long term wearable.

Listen to Mrs. Mature Metal. I thought the problem was the ring and wasted money on another one that I never use. MM told me it is the...

6. Quandar replied to the thread How can i be satisfied with long term wearable.

İ wrote wrong mature metal jailbird ring were thin not thick

Jul 17, 2017
  7. Quandar posted a new thread.

How can i be satisfied with long term wearable

Hi Me and my wife are new ones in chastity play we have tried two devices one was mature metal device with two spare round and thick...

Forum: The Foyer

Jul 17, 2017