1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Quandar's Recent Activity

1. Quandar liked Moe5's post in the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

Call Mature Metal and talk to Mistress MM. She will help you. Great people.

Jan 14, 2017 at 2:34 PM
  2. Quandar liked NsToy's post in the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

I sometimes have a similar issue, except my line spot is on the top to the right of my KH's cock where the base ring sits. I find that...

3. Quandar liked Lockedinmetal's post in the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

Had the same problem petroleum jelly is what I use, don't leave home without it , a quick shower gives relief early in the morning it...

4. Quandar liked Lockedinmetal's post in the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

I always found silicon lub would dry out to quick and cause the ring to grip the skin you have to keep the metal ring lubricated, good...

5. Quandar replied to the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

İ have two gap rings 7/16 and 3/8 inches. İ am more confy on the bigger one. Thanks You say time and vaseline will solve the problem....

6. Quandar replied to the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

Also MM says that it should be from the gap

Jan 14, 2017 at 10:36 AM
  7. Quandar replied to the thread İn doubt about pinching with jailbird please help.

Thanks for replys İ already use slicone lube. Do you think i shall go one size bigger ring for that few weeks

Jan 14, 2017 at 10:34 AM