PrincessLiddle1

New member, Female, from Madison Wisconsin USA

Verified Female

PrincessLiddle1 was last seen:
Aug 4, 2019
    1. Slick65
      Slick65
      Hi I'm Steve
      Would you be interested in talking some?
    2. Junebug15
      Junebug15
      Hello and welcome. Nice little bi0 intro you have
      PrincessLiddle1 likes this.
    3. Trey Jones
      Trey Jones
      Welcome to CM!
  • About

Madison Wisconsin USA
    Keyholder of:
    numb3r5
    Your chastity role:
    • Other - (Explain in "About You")
    • Mistress
    *Quick Note:*
    Messages that state "You're hot," "Wish I was local," or give me no substance to respond to will be noted with a smile... and then archived without a response. I am not one to chat just to chat, especially with people I don't know. That in mind please make messages well-written in form, and include what you feel would be an ideal relationship for us (both pg and non-pg) Example: *Hi I am (insert name).. I am interested in (You would like me as your keyholder? You would like to serve me? ). I think I would be a good match for this because. (Why do you think we would fit for this?). This in mind I would enjoy treating you to (insert date proposition).*

Pleasantries aside I find this helps to quickly identify if I agree that we would be a good match for what you are thinking. If you do not do this I am unlikely to respond as I am not one to chat just to chat.

About me... Currently I am on a lifelong journey to find what makes me tick and in the company of good people I open up to be a trusting, loving, caring, and giving friend ... You can usually find me chilling with music, trying out a new hobby, dancing my little heart out, or just as happy snuggled up with my puppy dog as I am being taken out and spun around a dance floor.

*Okay, I may enjoy the being taken out dancing a bit more.* ;-)

I have a wide range of hobbies from painting to thrifting and antiquing... dabbling in many areas and enjoying the journey.

Currently, I am a homebody both by choice and circumstances but I *love* dancing, flirting, and sex. For me, in all the aspects of life I am exploring, I prefer relationships that are sensual and chivalrous; people who are open-minded and respectful; and play that helps me feel positive about myself and my partners... This is my process of re-exploring the world and my sexuality.

A wonderful man has introduced me to a non-derogatory form of keyholding and I am very addicted to it! I enjoy being treated like a princess... Take me on fun and creative dates, entice me. Not because we want to settle down and marry, but because I would love to be spoiled and you are looking to pamper a beautiful, intelligent, well-spoken woman and enjoy her company. Limit wise I have found I am *not* a fan of pain, blood, humiliation or degradation… receiving or giving. I am focused on becoming more comfortable with my desire to be polyamorous / an ethical slut.

I avoid drama, shaming, and pushy people as much as possible, requesting that they also avoid me.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice