Female-led relationships, cuckolding, and chastity
      joe01 likes this.
    2. PrincessCuckoldress
      PrincessCuckoldress
      Still seeking my full-time chaste cuckold for loving FLR
      joe01 likes this.
    3. willzo84
      willzo84
      night and he will be allowed to bring friends all my dreams will be coming true when her bull gets her pregnant with his superior seed and cocks after they finish I will go last and savior the well streached pussy that I worship maybe even down the track her main bull might be able to take her sisters and friends and any others she can currupt I love my BBC CUM SLUT WIFE TO BE boom baby!
    4. willzo84
      willzo84
      I have to clean her and him after they finish I'm not into sucking a big black cock and it will be the first time doing it she is for filling my all time dream to have a BBC QUEEN who I share with them at any hour. she also says if he want some pussy he can come get some at anytime day or
    5. willzo84
      willzo84
      PrincessCuckoldress I'm a stag/cuckold who absolutely loves black men with huge cocks streaching my girlfriends pussy bareback giving me sloppy seconds and if the mood is right a cream pie not something I've ever done but we are talking about her no longer using protection so her rules are if no condoms are used
  • About

Dallas, Texas
    Your chastity role:
    • Domestic Keyholder
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice