Pretty Monnica's Recent Activity

1. Pretty Monnica replied to the thread Ask us!! :).

Thank you, and what a kind compliment. I go after these dirty little sissies to communicate, for the reason you have described. I of...

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:16 PM
  2. Pretty Monnica Thanking your Domme for an act of asserted dominance over you is important. Find ways to show appreciation. She's doing Her best. »

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:07 PM
  3. Pretty Monnica replied to the thread Ask us!! :).

It really brings to light that having fun, as "the" reason why D/s is at play. And yes, it's very fun for us. For the benefit of my...

Sep 24, 2021 at 5:19 PM
  4. Pretty Monnica replied to the thread Finally Had The Talk.

Try to remember that for the female, chastity was not a fun experience. Chastity has been used to mistreat women since its inception....

Sep 24, 2021 at 3:37 PM
  5. Pretty Monnica liked Dodger-Oh's post in the thread Suggestions for success in my first long-term lockup.

@Pretty Monnica , thanks for your reply. You are continuing the trend of amazing me with the great help of this new community ( for me...

Sep 24, 2021 at 2:32 PM
  6. Pretty Monnica You guys who come here and pretend to be genetic girls really hurt the idea. Men are such nasty, self indulgent little beasts. #iseeyoubro »

Sep 24, 2021 at 8:03 AM
  7. Pretty Monnica replied to the thread Suggestions for success in my first long-term lockup.

The first little while is a bit arduous for all of us. It chafes, the never ending supply of lubricant, the pinches and adjustments. It...

Sep 24, 2021 at 2:56 AM
  8. Pretty Monnica She will laugh at all that, btw. #hottestsissyintown #allhailHer »

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:49 AM
  9. Pretty Monnica Goddess Violet <3 »

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:47 AM
  10. Pretty Monnica My wonderful Sun, Moon, and Stars. The one and only, Feminatrix, Chasteatrix, Dominatrix, The Bees Knees, Simply the Best.... »

Sep 24, 2021 at 1:46 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice