Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
1:58 PM
Northern California
Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve

Precarious PET

Long term member, Female, from Northern California

For all you souls out there with real keyholders ... who value you and play our ‘game’ I hope you realize how lucky you are! Nov 2, 2019

Precarious PET was last seen:
Jun 3, 2021
    1. Precarious PET
      Precarious PET
      Hello new friends.. not ignoring you… but i will be away without internet until the end of this month
  • About

Northern California
    Sissy sub who lives and loves to serve
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal Queen's Keep; Mature Metal Pet Trap, CB 2000; Bird Lock (NEW NEver used for sale) and several Chinese steel eBay
    Chastity resume:
    been out for months! :( what I'd give for a Mistress who cared enough to lock me up!
    I am here to meet other lucky subs who have accepted the joys of Chastity and total surrender to a superior woman.

DISCLAIMER
    It seems that even in 2015 at a wonderful site like this me listing 'female' as my gender has confused some individuals. Well for the 'Gender Police' let me explain myself. SURPRISE… I am not a genetic female!! I was unfortunately born into a male body… but ever since my first child memories I knew my body did not fit my soul! Oh how I hated in in grade school when it was time for the classic 'boys in this line'.. 'girls in that line' … separate gym time… and "no you can't have those… they are girl shoes!"

Now finally at a point in my life and in a world where gender is not legally defined by what hangs or does not hang between ones legs and at a wonderful site like this…. and I have to explain myself. If anyone still has issues with this please Google 'gender dysphoria' and educate yourself. If you are open mined and truly want to understand more I am here to help.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice