Local Time:
11:48 AM
Midwest, USA
Tech Overlord

PieTime

Member, Male, from Midwest, USA

PieTime was last seen:
Mar 25, 2023
    1. There are no messages on PieTime's profile yet.
  • About

Midwest, USA
    Tech Overlord
    Your chastity role:
    • Vanilla
    Chastity devices:
    Badass Workroom HBS048
    My wife is my KH. She isn't as sexually creative as I am but will often get into something after trying it a while. It has been that way with chastity. We have been playing with it for a few years but only as a kind of novelty. That changed in early 2022. She locked me up intending to let me out in a week just to satisfy my kink. Twenty two days later I was finally let out and she was seriously into it. I have been locked off and on since. Whenever she lets me out to play, she knows I will have a hair trigger and a massive load. She makes me cleanup every drop or else I go right back into my cage.

Being uncaged has been the default unless she is in the mood to tease. She is now wanting to change that to the default being locked until she wants to play. We are currently evaluating options for better security so she can be absolutely certain she is in full control. We were initially considering a PA piercing but are now looking into using a TetherSpout. Once she has me secure, she wants to keep me caged for three months without any breaks, not even for cleaning.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice