10:58 AM

Following 2

Followers 1

Greece

Petros

Male, from Greece

Petros was last seen:
Feb 7, 2023
    1. There are no messages on Petros's profile yet.
  • About

Greece
    My kinks are orgasm control/denial, humiliation, worship and some CBT. I enjoy being under Her spell, kept obedient, and i get pleasure from Her pleasure, even as She pushes my limits. Still, I want my submission to be valued and to eventually build trust and have inteligent meaningful conversations.

I am not into 24/7 servitude, slave treatment and overwhelming demands. I have a busy professional life I intend to maintain by being functional at it. This is different from being always submissive to Her of course. Despite my fetishist attraction to sadism (physical and mental), I know from experience it does not work for me.

Outside kinks, I enjoy reading and running. I also enjoy chess and traveling to new places. I thoroughly enjoy discovering how and why things work (technical and psychological), which is a trait I aspire to keep for the rest of my life. Being a computer engineer and an introvert helps me to not bother others too much with it :)
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice