pet69
Last Activity:
Aug 1, 2022
Local Time:
4:29 AM
labor law

pet69

Slave, Male

Not been logged in for many years. Exciting to see how the forum has developed. Jan 19, 2022

pet69 was last seen:
Aug 1, 2022
    1. pet69
      pet69
      Not been logged in for many years. Exciting to see how the forum has developed.
    2. pet69
      pet69
      Over the weekend, so was my KH very generous with allowing me to come. I wonder if this was deliberate because I get signals that it may take time for the next opportunity.
    3. pet69
      pet69
      I am disappointed and feel deceived because I paid for Perks Membership and it does not work after several weeks!
      1. Jens
        Jens
        It should take effect immediately. Please contact me in a PM and i will look into this for you
        Aug 6, 2011
      2. pet69
        pet69
        Hi and thanks for your post.
        I lack the ability to send a message to you. Too few posts.

Brief description of my problem.

My KH Paid "gift" membership. I, we are understanding that it may take time as it requires manual processing.

As for what we feel is a reasonable time, and it still does not work, contact the support and contacting the administrators and moderators. Then it still does not happen so, there is a disappointment.
        <br /...
        Aug 7, 2011
      3. pet69
        pet69
        What do you need to be able to assist us in this matter?

Best Regards
        pet69
        Aug 7, 2011
    4. pet69
      pet69
      Tonight I will be granted an orgasm. KH wishes to celebrate her vacation.
    5. pet69
      pet69
      Luck was with me this weekend when I drew a game marble which granted me an orgasm.
    6. pet69
      pet69
      Excited, my Domina took me with her Strap On for the first time. This was for me a new experience, which I could not foresee how I would feel for afterwards. To penetrate was my part and now it is vice versa. What surprised me was that I later felt so calmed. Earlier so horny and shortly thereafter so relieved. I am not worthy of my wonderful Domina.
    7. pet69
      pet69
      I undergoes a positive change in small steps. Feel that I share an exciting journey with my key holder. Maybe I have been topping from the bottom but I feel now a change into submission when my Domina is building a growing interest in domination.
  • About

labor law
    My key is held by:
    My wife
    Locked since:
    24/7 2015 first time 2011
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    CB 6000, Queens kep and different from china.
    Chastity resume:
    14/6 - 2011
    I have submitted myself to my domina and craves for her firm hand. My fantasies often extends beyond several borders. Maybe I have desired more than I imagined now when reality makes itself known.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice