Perverspepere's Recent Activity

1. Perverspepere replied to the thread How much seepage?.

Try an anal plug that hits the prostate.

Apr 25, 2024 at 4:06 AM
  2. Perverspepere liked madams-sissysub's post in the thread Kh wants to try a pegging.

Don’t try to go to big to soon! Start off small, and work your way up!

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  3. Perverspepere liked Charles3451's post in the thread Kh wants to try a pegging.

Make sure she uses PLENTY of lube

Apr 22, 2024 at 5:42 PM
  4. Perverspepere replied to the thread All But Lost Hope.

Sounds like a ring size problem. It took you 2 hours because of the ring or tube? If it's a girth problem you'll have to look for metal...

Apr 22, 2024 at 3:37 AM
  5. Perverspepere replied to the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

Interesting topic! Happy for those who are able to keep hygiene good without unlocking their open tube designs or by using strict and...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:56 AM
  6. Perverspepere liked WillieBDenied's post in the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

I agree with "you can't". Even waiting a week or more seems to me like you'd be pretty ripe. I have a small cage and I am packed in it...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:24 AM
  7. Perverspepere liked Peter Rabbit's post in the thread How to maintain hygiene in a small cage without unlocking it?.

I prefer an open design like the MaleChastityNow cages made from 316L rods. They are smooth and cause no skin issues for me (which I am...

Apr 22, 2024 at 2:21 AM
  8. Perverspepere replied to the thread Cage at night.

There's no right or wrong way to live a locked life. A lot happens between the ears anyway. Sleeping with cage on is important for me...

Apr 20, 2024 at 6:19 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice