Local Time:
10:31 PM
Birthday:
Jun 30, 1966 (Age: 57)
Portugal
Telecomms Tech

PedroSub66

Male, 57, from Portugal

After the 3 weeks i accidently came while reading a erotic story, my wife reseted the 3 month period.2 weeks have gone towards the 3 months. Feb 25, 2014

PedroSub66 was last seen:
Oct 30, 2017
    1. PedroSub66
      PedroSub66
      After the 3 weeks i accidently came while reading a erotic story, my wife reseted the 3 month period.2 weeks have gone towards the 3 months.
    2. PedroSub66
      PedroSub66
      3 weeks and counting.. towards 3 months...yikes its scary
  • About

Birthday:
    Jun 30, 1966 (Age: 57)
    Portugal
    Telecomms Tech
    Chastity devices:
    Cb6000 and birdcage
    Chastity resume:
    7th July 2013
    In 2009, while my wife was away on work, I discovered a liitle bit about being a sub, I really enjoyed being "ordered", and because of this I told my wife that I would like to be her sub (the tattoo Photo).
    When I told her about it, I saw a sparkle in her eyes, but she never acted on it. I know I will loose some if not all of my "freedom" but I think I will gain much more in return.
    I joined this site so I could discover more about myself, but mostly to know how I could wake the sleeping Domme in my Wife. Any help would be greatful

If you like you can add me on Yahoo my id is vicente.pedro@yahoo.com

UPDATE : 07/07/2013

well after showing myself wearing a chastity device, I seem to have awakened the Domme in my Wife, she is loving every minute of this... and so am I.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice