• Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Cuckold
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Chinese Metal
    Chastity resume:
    8 years
    Seeking dominant woman to be my keyholder in USA. My ex helped me discover I am a submissive cuckold then after several years left me. I don't know if I can be truly happy in a relationship that does not involve me submitting to the woman I love. We did not have an FLR. We had a FLSL which is a Female Led Sex Life. In all other areas we had what would be called a normal relationship and none of our vanilla friends had any idea of went on behind closed doors.

I am one of the rare men whose wife introduced me to cuckolding and chastity in that order. She met a man she felt an instant connection with. She cheated on me with him a couple weeks later and continued to see him without my knowledge, He was married and he and his wife were swingers.

They became family friends but I was unaware at parties she would sneak away with him. They shared openly about their lifestyle which was basically: the wife had a boyfriend she saw regularly and the husband could fool around with other women when he had an opportunity to do so.

It all started for me when she showed me some articles about cuckolds. I had never heard the term before. The articles defined the term and some of them described the lifestyle of a Hotwife/cuckold couple. She showed them to me under the pretense saying she thought this guy she liked was a cuckold. After reading 5 articles I jokingly asked if she wanted to be a hotwife and me to be her cuckold. I almost fell out of my chair when she said, "What woman wouldn't want that, to be able to fool around with another man while your husband remains totally faithful and devoted to you?

I couldn't believe she said that and I could tell she meant it. I asked, "So, you'd want to make me wear panties and one of those cages on my cock so you could control when I cum?"

She replied, "I would never make you wear one if those cages or panties or… long pause, she continued, it might be fun if you let me control when you have an orgasm, but I would never make you wear one of those cages" She added, "Do you think you could make love to me and let me have my 3 or 4 O's like I always do, then stop and not have one yourself? You are always so good about making sure I've had mine before you have yours."

I could tell it was a serious question, so I thought about it. "It's so great to cum at the same time when you have your grand finale, so I'm not sure I could hold off, that usually pushes me over the edge," I said.

Four or five days later, without warning, as she reached her grand finale she said, this next one will be the grand finale, show me how much you love me by not cumming. I had to stop. As her muscles twitched it pushed me so close to the edge I had what I would call a mini orgasm without ejaculating. If I had moved I would have exploded. After she caught her breath, she said, "if you don't cum, we can do that again tomorrow."

She gradually extended the time between my O's. The next phase began when one day she said, "If we have a 3 some with her friend, I could cum as many times as I wanted to."
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice