nikkel's Recent Activity

1. nikkel liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

The other thing ive found drives submission as a sub is being made and forced to clean up yr cum after a full orgasm. That makes me feel...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:36 PM
  2. nikkel liked Sexy Slave 69's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

Good morning, I believe teasing is a key attribute in shorting or reducing sub drop. Maybe an option could be after u have allowed his...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:35 PM
  3. nikkel liked submascpartner's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

The sub drop is why my wife doesn’t really let me have orgasms anymore, the only ejaculation I get are nocturnal emissions. She wants to...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:34 PM
  4. nikkel liked Kiesela's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

Are you sure he's not unlocking?

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  5. nikkel liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

Yeah it's a dance and takes time figure out. If he wants it though he'll do what you say. You can't force him anymore then he can force...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:33 PM
  6. nikkel liked Mr_anonymous's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

If he's pushing back then he's not committed. I'd guess there's a good chance he's using the key timed around the push back. Then after...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:32 PM
  7. nikkel liked JaySaysYes's post in the thread How to deal with sub drop post orgasm..

He has a key. You are not denying him. He is denying himself and using you for his sexual pleasure. You are living in a delusion. He...

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:28 PM
  8. nikkel has a new avatar.

Apr 17, 2024 at 3:26 PM
  9. nikkel has a new avatar.

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:16 PM
  10. nikkel replied to the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

With my jailbird cage I have to sit. I once tried peeing standing up at a wedding reception, I peed on my pant leg and spent the next...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:14 PM
  11. nikkel liked herluckyboi's post in the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

I sit peeing down (now even when rarely uncaged). I just reach down and pull my balls out of the way and I have no problems. Dab with...

Apr 16, 2024 at 5:11 PM
  12. nikkel liked Thomas Gangman's post in the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

I have to pee sitting down, since I've locked the vast majority of the time over the years and only come out for playing with my wife,...

13. nikkel liked The Queens consort's post in the thread Using the bathroom with the cage on.....

I just sit down and dribble on my balls. For me, there is no other way to it. Dab up the urine with some TP, then move along. If I...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice