Last Activity:
Sep 20, 2020 at 3:22 PM
Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
9:29 AM

Nickolas Rolak

New member, Male

If anyone has any tips or important info on long term chastity wear with the urethral tube please help. Trying to see how long I can do it. Sep 16, 2020 at 6:13 PM

Nickolas Rolak was last seen:
Sep 20, 2020 at 3:22 PM
    1. Nickolas Rolak
      Nickolas Rolak
      If anyone has any tips or important info on long term chastity wear with the urethral tube please help. Trying to see how long I can do it.
      1. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        Welcome to Chastity Mansion
        The answer or your question is probably “It all depends “. It depends mostly on the quality of the device you have, and they simplest way of assessing that is how much you paid for the device. Low cost mostly means low quality, but fun of course, and that can mean problems. There’s lots of info here about what to do and what not to do. Try using the excellent search facility.
        Sep 16, 2020 at 11:54 PM
      2. maid_carrie
        maid_carrie
        And your question may get more responses if you put it in a thread and maybe do and introduction:)
        Sep 16, 2020 at 11:56 PM
    2. Nickolas Rolak
      Nickolas Rolak
      I would just like to say hi to anyone who visits. If you have any questions please ask :)
  • About

Chastity devices:
    Long Bird
    Chastity resume:
    About a month in chastity
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice