Local Time:
3:09 PM
Home Page:
NM, USA

NakedKnight

New member, Male, from NM, USA

NakedKnight was last seen:
Mar 3, 2023
    1. There are no messages on NakedKnight's profile yet.
  • About

Home Page:
    http://lockedhorny.tumblr.com/
    NM, USA
    Chastity devices:
    Cb-2000, Cb-3000, ring master cock cage
    Chastity resume:
    I first read about chastity in a Maxim magazine article around 1999. The article was about the then-new CB-2000 cage and "if your girlfriend ever finds out about this you should make sure you have a good locksmith" However the article had the opposite intended reaction. The more I thought about it, it turned me on to give over control of one's sexuality over to another person. The thought of wanting to touch it, wanting to Orgasm, wanting release and only being able to do so when my partner let me was exhilarating. I ended up purchasing one and played with self-denial for a while when single. Once I found my partner I introduced her to it and the benefits for both of us. I think of it similar to the feeling when one first starts dating, how one is on their best behavior to please their partner in hopes of getting lucky. I love that my primary focus is changed to pleasing my partner, instead of just fulfilling my own desires. I love the feeling of anticipation and how it builds.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice