New member, 66

Ms Passionswhip was last seen:
Aug 9, 2011
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      how are you?
    2. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      thank you toni... an interesting place for sure!
    3. toni
      toni
      Welcome to the Mansion, Mistress!
      toni
      x
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Enjoy your weekend as well. Talk to you soon...feel better.
    5. Joroincharge
      Joroincharge
      LOL. Thanks for acceptimg me.
    6. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      sorry! guess I need to figure out where my messages go! still trying to figure this whole thing out. need to spend the day here...lots to look at. we'll get together soon-when I get back on my feet things will be much better!!!! you have a great weekend also!
    7. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I'm glad I checked your page because you wrote me but it went to your page ;) a rain check is fine...don't know about the first week in December we're going to KC for the weekend... but we can talk and we will get together soon. I hope you are feeling much better by now...have a great weekend..talk soon
    8. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      Can we do a rain check? I'm anxious to get together but something has come up for the weekend. The next weekend is a holiday. Maybe the first weekend in Dec? My sissy and I have plans that weekend but they are very open at the moment and a trip down that way may be a nice diversion for us. Let me know what you think! Oh, and my stitches and pins don't come out of my foot till next w...
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      How are you feeling? Are you up for company this weekend?
    10. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      @Jorincharge: A PA is next on the list when he returns from Iraq. Thank you.
    11. Joroincharge
      Joroincharge
      Nice pic. If you give him a frenum or PA too tou can connect them up...
    12. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      @slaveDK: FLR means Female Led Relationship. I'm surprised you've never heard of the term. And thank you for the welcome.
    13. slaveDK
      slaveDK
      Maybe it is my ignorance Ms Passionswhip but what is FLR? And welcome to the Mansion.. ;-)
    14. Ms Passionswhip
      Ms Passionswhip
      Thanks for the welcome. This is a wonderful site what I've seen so far. Be sure to come looking for me if I get lost! lol!
    15. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      How are you? Welcome to the mansion friend..
  • About

Birthday:
    Jan 3, 1958 (Age: 66)
    Chastity devices:
    none

Signature

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice