ms-laurel
Last Activity:
May 13, 2013
Local Time:
7:25 PM
Birthday:
January 14

ms-laurel

I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel... May 13, 2013

ms-laurel was last seen:
May 13, 2013
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Today I realize that by taking the leadership role in my relationships I am giving the gift of freedom. Just as I seek my strength and balance in a leadership role, he will find his strength and balance in a contributory role. Today I seek to promote the best for everyone. I want those I love to be free and I am willing to work for there freedom.
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Three more days of work, one day to pack and I'm off to UK!!! I can hardly stand the excitement!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. mikecb
        mikecb
        Have fun! :-)
        Sep 29, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        thanks...I'm going to!!
        Sep 29, 2010
      4. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Have a wonderful trip. Meeting with Mistress Watchfull?
        Sep 29, 2010
    3. WBLocked
      WBLocked
      Thanks for the friend request!
    4. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Another wonderful day....life is very exciting for me today....
      1. lockedandlovingit
        lockedandlovingit
        Wish I was a part of your stable! You look gorgeous and I want so bad to be dominated
        Sep 26, 2010
    5. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Dear Ms. Laurel, congrats on the new boy. I do hope all goes well. You have been a power explosion and a joy to serve, thank you palmer
    6. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its a wonderful day...finally cooler as autumn is supposed to be. I'm very excited as I have acquired a new pet. Who would have thought!!! Prim and proper little girl like me starting her own little stable!!!
      1. Mistress Michelle
        Mistress Michelle
        You go girl!!!
        Sep 25, 2010
    7. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I really like the new updates on the website...it looks more professional and organized. Thanks admin!
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its rainy but that's to be expected this time of year...I am feeling so strong and dominant today...as always excited about my life, my boys, my trip...who would have thought life could be so wonderful!! Have an awesome day...
    9. ozoner55
      ozoner55
      Just a short note to thank my Goddess for her patience, understanding and love. Thank you Ms. Laurel, yours in service palmer
    10. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its been a busy weekend...it went way too fast. My slaveboy served me well this weekend and showed his devotion and gratitude as he should. My soft bed is calling....ms. laurel...ms.laurel.....
    11. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Two weeks from today and I will be flying 'across the pond' (as I've heard it put...do people in Europe really say that or is that only here in the US?) any way I'm so way excited. I just can't wait!!!!
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I just am so excited!!!
        Sep 21, 2010
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Nah, we don't really say that either. Only to people who like guns (and anyone who LIKES guns shouldn't be allowed to have one, quite frankly!)

Best bit of advice, I think, it not to speak too loudly. Otherwise people will think "Americans are all so LOUD!" Unfortunately, I know a couple of Americans and they do speak loudly, which makes it hard to defend such statements!
        Sep 21, 2010
      4. tyer
        tyer
        Congratulations on your upcoming trip - I hope it's wonderful for you. I've spent a bit of time in the UK - mostly Manchester area, but also some in Belfast, and I *really* enjoyed my time there (it's too bad about the weather...). Perhaps it's a heritage / ancestry thing, but I felt very at home and able to communicate well with the people I met.
        Sep 22, 2010
    12. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Lots of energy today...starting the day off right...a bottle of water, a little exercise and a good whipping for Palmer. No better saturday morning I can think of ;) By the way...can anyone guess why I named him "palmer"?
      2. mikecb
        mikecb
        lol cute. :-)
        Sep 18, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        That's all he will ever use....if even that ;)
        Sep 18, 2010
      4. slavecowie
        Sep 18, 2010
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I wish they had an emoticon that said....yah its almost Friday!!!!!!!!!!!! Its been a long and tiring week and I'm looking forward to some days sleeping in.... :)
      1. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Know the feeling, love sleeping in. Lat day of vacation, and back to work next Monday.
        Sep 17, 2010
      2. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        Great idea. A "its friday" emotion and a "crap its monday" emotion
        Sep 17, 2010
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Today is a good day...I'm feeling relaxed, in charge and more sure of myself than I have in decades. That says a lot about this new lifestyle. I'm loving it!!
      1. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        It's always a good sign when a Lady feels that way!
        Sep 15, 2010
      2. mikecb
        mikecb
        *like*
        Sep 15, 2010
      3. richard
        richard
        As you should. It should be for your pleasure. Our pleasure is locked away and rationed.
        Sep 15, 2010
    15. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Things are good...had a good discipline session this am and got a few things in order...a reminder was needed of the true nature of D/s and that it is all about me and what I want not the other way around!
      1. Mistress Spike
        Mistress Spike
        Hmmm, must be the season. My sub has been acting up lately too! Tsk!
        Sep 14, 2010
    16. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I always heard you can be a bitch or have a bitch...can't I do both?
      1. locked_fox
        locked_fox
        Of course... depends on how good you are at both though I suppose. :P
        Sep 13, 2010
      2. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        I am 'pretty' sure you can be/have both! ;)
        Sep 13, 2010
    17. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I guess I need to re-teach my bitch how to properly fold my clothes!!! Not happy.
    18. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I love Sundays! So peaceful and quiet. Its also a great day for direction and discipline! hmmmm....
    19. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its been a good day..I went on the chat room for the first time and was warmly welcomed. Thank you. Very pleasant and informative. I never knew this world existed, its so nice and comfortable to feel this accepted...
      1. slavecowie
        slavecowie
        You are more then welcome, MS laurel!! It has been a honor and fun to see You in the chat room. i hope to see You there agian!!

Humble regards,
        slave cowie
        Sep 9, 2010
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I will..I enjoyed it too thanks.
        Sep 10, 2010
    20. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      My slave and I have some good talks since his last discipline session...it was so helpful for both of us. Thanks for all the encouragement and tips. I appreciate all the support really.
      1. slavecowie
        slavecowie
        When W/we started with the Femdom relationship, my Mistress and i had every day a dicipline session. In the session She filter to me the point that had been bothering her day and what my improvement points should be, while She was caning me. This gave our Femdom relationship a big boost!!

Humble regards,
        slave cowie
        Sep 9, 2010
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        That sounds like a good idea. Like I said before, I'm new at this (about a year now) and can use some objective points of view. Thank you. Ms. Laurel
        Sep 10, 2010
    21. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I'm better today...I've spent most of the day planning my London trip. I'm so, so excited!!! So much to do, so little time!!
      2. JJR
        JJR
        Be sure to visit the tower of london and see what they do to subs here
        Sep 6, 2010
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        I'm landing at Heathrow on October 4th and I'm in London until late on the 7th then onto Liverpool for John Lennon's birthday celebration. Then on to my ancestral hometown of Keighley and back to London, I want to see the White Cliffs of Dover. In London, I'm getting a London Pass, going to see all the tourist things, I've never been and I'm so, so excited. Back to the US on the 14th. I love history so I want to see the castles, the tower, the bridge, Abbey Road...wh...
        Sep 7, 2010
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        NO, I'm landing at Gatwick, leaving from Heathrow....
        Sep 7, 2010
    22. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Give an inch...they take a mile...I swear, it seems like he's out for a day or two and he all of a sudden thinks he's in charge of his puny little weenis again....I don't believe it!!!!!
      1. susie q
        susie q
        Damn men,Damn gurls ,just plain dammit (winks and a curtsey
        Sep 4, 2010
    23. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Much better today....a little assertive dominance does go a long, long way!! ;P
    24. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Get tired of the whining sometimes!!!! Maybe another good whipping is needed soon!!!
      1. Spike's Bitch
        Spike's Bitch
        As they say: Whipping IS the best medicine!
        Sep 2, 2010
    25. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Its a beautiful day in the neighborhood....feeling sexy as hell today
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Never

Signature

He will never be any better than I expect him to be. If a man cannot fully fathom the concept that he is to be an asset in my life then he is indeed a liability. I am the Gift; I will teach the men in my life how to ready themselves for me. I have expectations of goodness for those I love.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice