ms-laurel
Last Activity:
May 13, 2013
Local Time:
11:09 AM
Birthday:
January 14

ms-laurel

I have been away...and I do mean away! I am living in Europe now and loving every minute of it!! I am in Germany but lots of travel... May 13, 2013

ms-laurel was last seen:
May 13, 2013
    1. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      As usual...too much to do and not enough time...at least the temp is above freezing...YAH!!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        Hi Ms Laurel I hope you are ok and feeling good! take care of yourself
        Jan 16, 2011
      3. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Hi to you~~ I'm doing very well, thank you for your concern. Yes, I'm a little stressed right now, but over all, I'm taking good care of me, exercising, eating healthy and doing what I can for my stress...How are you?
        Jan 16, 2011
      4. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        I am doing well Ms Laurel Thank you for asking. I have started working out again as well!
        Jan 16, 2011
    2. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      COME ON SPRING!!!!!!!!!!!!
      2. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Dear Mistress Laurel
        I AGREE I am not a fan of cold weather!!!
        Have a fantastic weekend!!!!
        slave jenny
        Jan 14, 2011
      3. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        Hi Ms Laurel I agree with you I am ready for spring!! Have a great weekend!
        Jan 14, 2011
      4. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        They say we will have more snow at the end of the month.. we'd better not!!
        Jan 15, 2011
    3. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Tough, tough day at work; I'm glad the week is almost over...I'm glad to be able to come here to unwind a little before I sleep!
      1. Sissy_Aline
        Sissy_Aline
        It is a good unwind destination, Ms. Laurel.
        Jan 15, 2011
    4. Jenny Mae Anderson
      Jenny Mae Anderson
      TY Ms Laurel
      I would love to chat more & send U U my e-mail but I do not want all here to know it
      take care!!!!!
      slave jenny
    5. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I'm taking a snow day today...I love it...
    6. Jenny Mae Anderson
      Jenny Mae Anderson
      HI Ms Laurel
      Hope U are doing well I had some family issues arise I was taking care of
      Ty for your concern
      slave jenny
    7. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Put my hair in pin curls tonight, just like my momma used to do when I was little...awww
      1. claudiab
        claudiab
        Memories. nothing like them
        Jan 10, 2011
      2. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        It turned out so cute...I'm going to have to do it more often....
        Jan 11, 2011
    8. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Good morning...its Friday...please send me some good wishes as I'm applying for new jobs and very relieved about it too!! Have a great Friday!! And a wonderful weekend. One weekend closer to spring, I'm just saying.......
      2. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        Hi Ms Laurel I wish you the best of luck on landing a new job! i hope it is a great one you are worth it!
        Jan 8, 2011
      3. claudiab
        claudiab
        Good luck Ms Laurel. Who knows where this may take you.
        Jan 8, 2011
      4. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Thanks for all the well wishes everyone...
        Jan 10, 2011
    9. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Appreciate me now and avoid the rush!!!
      2. ozoner55
        ozoner55
        everyday, all day long, forever
        Jan 5, 2011
      3. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Dear Ms Laurel
        I have Appreciated you from day one & will continue to do so forever!!!!!
        slave jenny
        Jan 5, 2011
      4. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        Committed to your presents as always.
        Jan 5, 2011
    10. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Back to the grind...for now...new things ahead however and I am excited!!!
    11. Amber
      Amber
      Happy new year to you to :)
      Hope you have a great one
    12. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      What a wonderful time with my family but it is good to be home again. Happy New Year to all! I have such positive vibes for the coming year...so many positive directions to go...places to go, people to see, slaves to torture! It truly is a wonderful life, George Bailey!!!
      2. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        HAPPY NEW YEAR Ms Laurel
        Hope u will obtain all u desire in 2011 !!
        I envy those lucky slaves
        slave jenny
        Jan 2, 2011
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Hopefully you'll come over again soon, and we can torture some London subs together :) xxx
        Jan 2, 2011
      4. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        Hello Ms Laurel Happy New Year! I'm happy to hear that you had a good time with your family over the Christmas holiday! I love the line about torturing slaves!
        Jan 2, 2011
    13. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I just LOVE Christmas!! Merry Christmas all my wonderful friends...I'll be gone for a bit; off to see my family for the holiday. Be safe...don't drink and drive and watch the others on the road...Happy, happy, merry, merry...enjoy the coal boys...enjoy the candy-striped asses girls!!
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        My dearest friend, Ms Laurel, wishing you all my love for a Christmas as warm and as wonderful as you are :)xxx
        Dec 24, 2010
      3. Sissy_Aline
        Sissy_Aline
        Merry one and happy one to You and yours Ms. Laurel. Oh how i wish for a candy striped bottom now.
        Dec 24, 2010
      4. penis prisoner
        penis prisoner
        Hi Ms Laurel i ish you a very Merry Christmas have fun with the family and be safe!!
        Dec 24, 2010
    14. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      And on that cold Christmas morn, all the bad little boys found lumps of coal in their stockings!!
      1. peter7447
        peter7447
        At least they had stockings ;-) ... not that bad from a fetish point of view. Always see the bright side in things ;-)

At this time of the year I always say ... Marry Christmas (first one, who does will be the husband of Mrs. Christmas *g*)
        Dec 23, 2010
      2. Locked4Mistress
        Locked4Mistress
        I'm sure we'll learn to be gratefull for what we get, , I personally am trying VERY hard to be a good little boy but I'm finding out more and more just how far of the mark i fall :(
        Dec 24, 2010
    15. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      He will never be any better than I expect him to be. Here is a call to re-examine our relationships. What type of expectations do I have for the men in my life? Have I fully explained my needs, wants and desires? Have I taken the time to allow a capable man into my life? Have I given the men in my life the information they need to grasp the growth opportunities that I have availed them?
      1. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        Men are deserving of what expectations that are given to them by your desire and attention to the details they deserve according to your command. We are worthy of such a relationship that you feel fit to demonstrate to us that is fitting of our stature in this world towards you appropriately. Even though I may not know you that well, I do feel that my relationship towards you is of no consiquential worth to be reconized as nothing but beneith you to worship and obey accordingly.
        Dec 21, 2010
    16. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I LOVE the holiday spirit!!!! Merry Christmas everyone!! I love this time of the year!
      2. susie q
        susie q
        Agreed upon ms_Laurel ,curtseyss
        Dec 18, 2010
      3. Goddess Jen
        Goddess Jen
        I know! I'm really loving all the Christmas spirit in the air. <3
        Dec 18, 2010
      4. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        Merry Chrismas ms laurel!!!
        Dec 18, 2010
    17. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      My focus is learning to be who I am. I am learning what is is about me that I want to love and know better. I am willing to suspend judgment on all things I often consider embarrassing, trivial or useless. Once I do that I can have a level of comfort not yet experienced and appreciate my uniqueness to the fullest.
      1. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Dear Ms Laurel
        I know you will find the focus that you are seeking & will find the comfort you desire
        slave jenny
        Dec 17, 2010
    18. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Wow....I really missed you all so much!!! So happy to be back...have a wonderful day and I hope its warm wherever you are!!
      1. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        HI Ms Laurel
        Hope U are doing well
        missed the site also
        Take care & have a great day
        slave jenny
        Dec 16, 2010
      2. chastesoon
        chastesoon
        Missed you as well!
        Dec 16, 2010
    19. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Looking back on life before the changes we have experineced, it is easy to see that we were always especially blessed with insight and personal strength that attracted men with submissive desires. After learning more about female empowerment in relationships, we are able to recognize how to shape men to fulfill their most ardent desire; to serve and worship a Queen, a Godess and meet her needs in a female-led relationship.
      1. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        That's one way to put it...
        Dec 11, 2010
      2. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Very well said Ms. Laurel
        I truly envy your slaves
        have a great day
        slave jenny
        Dec 12, 2010
    20. Jenny Mae Anderson
      Jenny Mae Anderson
      Dear Ms. Laurel
      TY for the friend request I am very honored & humbled
      Please enjoy the rest of the weekend
      sincerely slave jenny mae
    21. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I no longer lend my precious time and energies to the stupidity that once defined the battle of the sexes. There is no battle or room for discussion; women have and always will be superior! Who is there to comfort a man when he has fears or is in pain? Certainly not another man! They come to us when they feel weak because they know we are strong and provide comfort and direction.
      1. suburbanboytoy
        suburbanboytoy
        why any man should want to battle You or any other woman for that matter is beyond me. i agree whole heartedly with Your statement above without any reservation or hesitation.
        Dec 10, 2010
      2. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Dear Ms-Laurel
        I agree with you 1000% woman do rule men were made to be submissive!!
        I hope someday I will find that special Mistress who will collar me for life
        Have a great day
        slave jenny
        Dec 10, 2010
      3. Dutchbmale
        Dutchbmale
        I have no sex to battle with, but You ar right Mistress
        Dec 10, 2010
    22. mistress_lae
      mistress_lae
      Sorry to hear about the long distance chastity sub!.. but I am sure there are 100's standing in line!!..
    23. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      Today I understand the distress that many men live with. I seek to be of use to willing males so that they can start their journey and transformation to peace and fulfillment. Never has the old saying 'surrender to win' had so much meaning. When a male gives up his hard fought masculine pride in favor of a female-led relationship, he indeed becomes a winner. My peace and compassion will motivate others.
      1. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        My surrender of meaning to a mistress is the soul purpose of properly understanding my worth in this world as a male chastized in servitued.
        Dec 8, 2010
      2. ladylionzsissy
        ladylionzsissy
        what a wonderful, meaningful truth, MsLaurel! i am so humbled in Your presence!
        Dec 9, 2010
      3. Sissy_Aline
        Sissy_Aline
        A female-led relationship is one that there is proper direction and discourse, as the masculine mask is removed and the inner soul shows the respect and devotion to the female dominant by the submissive male. It is best to surrender than to be just broken. It's the right way to go Ms. Laurel
        Dec 11, 2010
    24. ms-laurel
      ms-laurel
      I consider and celebrate my separateness. I am grateful for and maintain my superiority. The notion of equality is just an attempt to forestall the inevitable rise to female rule. I have no desire to be equal. I am a Queen and a Goddess. I will never be equal!
      1. suburbanboytoy
        suburbanboytoy
        Right on Mistress Laurel! good for You, Queen and Goddess Supreme!
        Dec 7, 2010
      2. Queen V's sub
        Queen V's sub
        no female is equal to us males. Thank God because then who would we serve
        Dec 7, 2010
      3. slave & slut
        slave & slut
        As I bow and worship thee I feel greatfully inferior.
        Dec 7, 2010
    25. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Hi Ms. Laurel,
      First, hope Your weekend was a fabulous one. Second, i would like some more information on the Lori tube #6. i've only begun to approach male chastity but i should think metal devices like the Lori tubes would be more for males that have been "broken in" rather than for a newbie like me. i was thinking of starting out on a cb 2000 or a mini birdlock. What w...
  • About

Birthday:
    January 14
    Chastity devices:
    CB6000
    Chastity resume:
    Never

Signature

He will never be any better than I expect him to be. If a man cannot fully fathom the concept that he is to be an asset in my life then he is indeed a liability. I am the Gift; I will teach the men in my life how to ready themselves for me. I have expectations of goodness for those I love.​
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice