• Submissive
    • Cuckold
    • Slave
    Chastity devices:
    Various knockoffs
    Holy trainer v2
    Steelworxx Steelheart 2
    Chastity resume:
    Queen Momma keeps me locked 24/7. I am let out for edgings, and ruins, but I am only allowed pleasurable orgasms a few times a year.
    Hello! My partner and I have decided that Our lives are better when I am locked and controlled by her. So, since August 19th, 2019, I am permanently locked. That doesn’t mean I don’t get to cum out and play! There are just no “time outs”. I’m always going back into steel after playtime, no ifs, ands, or buts! We have no schedules, no unlocked days planned. She controls it all. If I am unlocked, my base ring always stays on, as I am going right back into chastity. I am not allowed out unless I’m plugged (Love my purple Tantus Ryder!), and I have my wide, .5in diameter silicone glans ring on. This prevents any frenulum stimulation, which further reduces my pleasure. Often ball stretchers, numbing cream, and nipple clamps are added to further “enhance” my out-of-cage time. I’m allowed 1-2 ruins/month. They are always done with cbt and minimal pleasure. If I do get 2, my 2nd is always done while I’m still locked (sometimes both are). I serve my queen in all ways that I can. Breast, pussy, ass, and foot worship, making her cum, and serving her needs.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice