Albums:
Photos:
Local Time:
11:21 PM
Brazil
CEO of the company

mlcf

Obedient, Male, from Brazil

The coolest thing is that it is very easy to insert... a lot easier. I´m still trying to beat the 2 hours... Dec 10, 2019

mlcf was last seen:
Nov 24, 2021
    1. mlcf
      mlcf
      Or she would double the time... Just to show she can...
    2. mlcf
      mlcf
      I cannot cum, have a full erection or even see her toy until next year... And she told me to be happy about, no complaints no questioning...
    3. mlcf
      mlcf
      This is mean that no out of the chastity until she looses at all. So I did a quick math and realized that I will be locked until January..
    4. mlcf
      mlcf
      After a few minutes, I ask why she is worried... And she said that she need to loose a few pounds.. and....
    5. mlcf
      mlcf
      Yesterday my wife question me if I was comfortable. And I said yes because the new chastity is very comfortable.. end then she smiled...
    6. mlcf
      mlcf
      Day 3.... Now things start to get interesting... I do not control every time I have an erection... It driving me nuts.
    7. mlcf
      mlcf
      I will take a walk.. I Need to cooll it down...
    8. mlcf
      mlcf
      It is only the second day... It hurts like helll I really want to get hard and cum now...
    9. mlcf
      mlcf
      Look... All chastity bel are removable... if you want you can just cut it off... But that is another topic... I want to cum...
    10. mlcf
      mlcf
      I was thinking about the last post... I have to be careful what I wish for... lol
    11. mlcf
      mlcf
      I came to the conclusion this new belt is very comfortable. unbelievable comfortable.... I could go for months...
    12. mlcf
      mlcf
      I had some difficult to sleep, it was trying to get hard... But is only the beginning...
    13. mlcf
      mlcf
      Hey... We made to day 2... and the chastity is starting to enforce its presence...
    14. mlcf
      mlcf
      I tried... and it is impossible... When I sit it works perfectly... And I learned that I have to dry with some paper too... Interesting..
    15. mlcf
      mlcf
      Huuumm... I just realized that I definitely cannot pee standing on this chastity... I have to sit...
    16. mlcf
      mlcf
      Hey... I got my avatar approved! With the message: "No penis or crotch avatars." You can bet on that... Is fully locked!
    17. mlcf
      mlcf
      I have been wondering what she means by "very restricted sexual live" for me... This chastity is already getting tight! lol!!!
    18. mlcf
      mlcf
      Today is the first day and I´m waiting for a new meeting... No better way to relay posting to you guys....
    19. mlcf
      mlcf
      So I will daily upload the status... So, if you read and liked I will be more motivated to continue to share...
    20. mlcf
      mlcf
      For this time She had told me she will force and very restricted sexual live... For me of course...
    21. mlcf
      mlcf
      My wife is extremely controlling and demanding. So when we started the first time she was extremely good.
    22. mlcf
      mlcf
      Now there are around 10 hours that I´m chaste... I have uploaded a new image and updated my profile...
    23. mlcf
      mlcf
      So, my wife asks me to clean her toy. Because since I have the new chastity and I had cum on last Saturday there is no reason to stay free.
    24. mlcf
      mlcf
      Well... I'm starting a new cycle! My New chastity arrived yesterday...
    25. mlcf
      mlcf
      Locked and forced to obey
  • About

Brazil
    CEO of the company
    My key is held by:
    Wife, my owner!
    Locked since:
    09/24/2018
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    Chastity resume:
    I want to find new limits.
    Well... I´m old here... I do not have too many posts because I was a little shy.. But I finally made my dream come true... And I build enough courage to tell my wife and she loved the idea... silly of me...

We tried a couple times... then come kids... a few years of pause and now we back on business...

I´m a happy CEO with a nice secret under the suit...
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice