Dominatrix & FemDom Author

MistressBenay

Member, Female, from Pueblo, Colorado

Wishing Everyone a Safe, Happy and Kinky Thanksgiving Holiday! Nov 17, 2015

MistressBenay was last seen:
Dec 23, 2015
    1. slave-robert
      slave-robert
      For those members who have not read any of Mistress Benay's books, I can commend them to you. I understand that her husband and slave will be writing a blog about his life with his esteemed Mistress.
    2. slave-robert
      slave-robert
      I have belatedly learned that one of the pioneers of making male chastity the key to successful female led relationships, Mistress Benay, died some months ago of an extremely rare form of cancer. I am sure She will be missed by members of the Chastity Mansion community.
    3. Patticakes
      Patticakes
      I love your books
    4. PurpleKittenSissy
      PurpleKittenSissy
      Mistress Benay. I would like to thank you for your educational publications. I have purchased many of them for my Mistress / Wife / Keyholder. She really enjoyed them.
    5. Sheriff
      Sheriff
      Good luck in the Super Bowl.
    6. Rickster
      Rickster
      Hello Mistress Benay, I hope you have a Terrific 2016 year! xx
    7. Sheriff
      Sheriff
      Happy New Year.
    8. Colleen1986
      Colleen1986
      I just finished your FemDom Law Firm trilogy. Excellent! Not only did you capture the Dom/sub part (as expected), but your grasp of the legal profession is noteworthy, too. I hope you plan on a 4th book. Looking forward to reading your other works. Merry X-mas Mistress Benay.
    9. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Wishing Everyone a Safe, Happy and Kinky Thanksgiving Holiday!
      Errant likes this.
      1. tiny_tim
        tiny_tim
        ... and chaste
        Nov 17, 2015
    10. lockit
      lockit
      Bye honey miss you already
      maid_carrie likes this.
    11. BlueEyes
      BlueEyes
      Well, You never did participated much anyhow... apart from advocating for your publications... So I think we will do fine without your company. Nice touch though... to badmouth CM before You leave... ;-)
      maid_carrie and OwnedbyLeeanne like this.
      1. MistressBenay
        MistressBenay
        I was not being mean at all. The Server on here has a problem. It takes an incredible amount of time to get to anything that you click on. I am getting old waiting to see my messages and alerts. Have a nice day!
        Nov 20, 2015
    12. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      This site never works right - always has problems - Please see me on FetLife MistressBenay is username there. Sorry but I can't waste time!
    13. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      "Mistress Benay's Twelve Days of Christmas" was just released, and details my Kinkiest ever Holiday Season.
    14. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Just added Photos from my New Year's Day Photo Shoot and from Christmas 2014 - Enjoy!
    15. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      I just added some new Pictures from Christmas 2014 - Happy "Locked Up" New Year in 2015
    16. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
    17. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Wishing Everyone a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy "Locked Up" New Year!
    18. Gerryxxx
      Gerryxxx
      I quote from Amazon website for your book:
      Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #118,201 in Books

As much as you might want to boost sales of your book, please stick to the facts. And fact is that it is nowhere near Amazon's Top 100.
      1. MistressBenay
        MistressBenay
        Sorry, but you are looking at the new Paperback which just came out. The Kindle Version of the book is #87 on the Top 100 List for Marriage Books and Inter-Personal Relationship Books...and has been on the Top 100 Kindle List for 12 Weeks since August.
        Dec 22, 2014
      2. MistressBenay
        MistressBenay
        Just wanted to update you that as of today, 12/24 - Christmas Eve, the Book moved up to #49 On Amazon's Top 100 Books for Marriage (Kindle Version).
        The Hard Cover Versions unfortunately, are just not in Vogue as much as Kindle these days.
        Dec 24, 2014
    19. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Yeah, My Male Chastity Book which is on Amazon's Top 100 is out as a PaperBack...See Below
    20. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Due to the requests from so many of you, My Male Chastity Book has now been released as a Paper Back in addition to the Kindle Version
      Rickster likes this.
    21. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      I am going to lock you up, and throw away the key if you don't check out my books on Amazon - Hah!
      Errant likes this.
    22. George Gray
      George Gray
      Your a very hot looking woman. Anyone is very lucky to serve you.
      1. MistressBenay
        MistressBenay
        Nov 2, 2014
    23. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Check out my Photos - I've added another Chastity Device to the Collection in my Dungeon - Ready to be locked up?
      Darren Long and permanentslave like this.
    24. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
    25. MistressBenay
      MistressBenay
      Thanks for keeping my male chastity Book in the Top 100 List on Amazon. Love locking you up!
  • About

Birthday:
    September 5
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Dominatrix & FemDom Author
    Chastity devices:
    Bon4Small Stainless, Holy Trainer, Jail Bird, BirdLocked, CB6000, Remy ChastyTube
    Chastity resume:
    I lock up slaves

Interact

Content:
    Facebook/Messenger:
    Benay.Amoroso
    Twitter:
    MistressBenay
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice