1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mistress Jules's Recent Activity

1. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Greetings & Well Met.

Welcome to the Mansion. I am sure you will enjoy the discussions on here.

Dec 16, 2017 at 7:16 PM
  2. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Iā€˜m Bobbi.

Welcome to the Mansion. I am sure you will enjoy your time with us and maybe even pick up some ideas.

Dec 16, 2017 at 7:15 PM
  3. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Word game.

Egomaniac

Dec 16, 2017 at 6:39 PM
  4. Mistress Jules replied to the thread SissyBoy Looking for Superior Women- Good at housework..

Welcome to the Mansion, I'm glad you found your way to us. I am sure you will find load of useful information in the site to help you...

Dec 15, 2017 at 11:17 PM
  5. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Hello world!.

Welcome to the Mansion. Great to have you here at the start of your journey. I hope to hear that you are still locked tomorrow ;)

Dec 15, 2017 at 10:46 PM
  6. Mistress Jules liked Nicoftime's post in the thread Engaged to be wed.

Dec 15, 2017 at 7:04 PM
  7. Mistress Jules liked Thatguyontheinternet's post in the thread Engaged to be wed.

Hey Nic - congrats on your engagement! It sounds like you have a lot on your mind! If I may, I HIGHLY suggest keeping it light and...

Dec 15, 2017 at 6:48 PM
  8. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Locked and helpless.

Welcome to the Mansion. You seem to have gotten things off to a good start. I hope you have fun on the site.

Dec 15, 2017 at 6:28 PM
  9. Mistress Jules replied to the thread FINALLY!.

Welcome to the Mansion. Sounds like you are enjoying the chastity lifestyle.

Dec 15, 2017 at 4:55 PM
  10. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Hello.

Welcome to the Mansion. I am sure you will find a lot of useful information on here to help you find out more about male chastity.

Dec 14, 2017 at 8:10 AM
  11. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Cages and Keys Kik group.

Hi there, I think the fact that you and your wife have not been interacting on the site may be part of the problem. Although I don't...

Dec 14, 2017 at 8:02 AM
  12. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Hello!.

Good morning and welcome to the site. I am sure you will find lots of information on here which will help you with your goals. I look...

Dec 14, 2017 at 7:58 AM
  13. Mistress Jules liked frankie teardrop's post on Mistress Jules's profile.

This is such a positive move, having empowered intelligent women like yourself and Mistress Lucy guide the direction of the site. All...

Dec 13, 2017 at 6:01 PM
  14. Mistress Jules posted a new thread.

Requested feature Edit Times

I am happy to let everyone know that we have now increased the edit time for posts to 5 minutes. I hope this reduces the frustration...

Forum: Site announcements and information

Dec 13, 2017 at 3:36 PM
  15. Mistress Jules replied to the thread Important Conversation.

I am sure your wife is relieved you had that conversation. It can be so damaging to a couple if they are worrying about what they think...

Dec 13, 2017 at 3:25 PM