Mistress Becca

Doyenne of the Mansion!

is it worth me coming back? Does anyone still remember me? Feb 9, 2012

1. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      hey you.. get offa my cloud..!
      1. Red_Flag_Sam
        Red_Flag_Sam
        Don't hang around 'cos 2's a crowd on my cloud baby!
        Love. It.
        Feb 3, 2011
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Feb 4, 2011
    2. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      off to a party in the morning with my two new men.. how long before they cease being new?
    3. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Have booked an appointment for tuesday for a new tattoo.. Pics to come, maybe AFTER it's healed!
    4. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Note to self.. Nipple piercings and cold winds do not mix!
    5. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Had a really lovely weekend with my two new boys.. am looking forward to spending time with them this week.
    6. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      After a busy, but very pleasant week, where I took on another sub, I am going to use these two days to relax, before another busy week!
      1. Jenny Mae Anderson
        Jenny Mae Anderson
        Dear Mistress Becca
        With another sub there all U should do is relax!!! and be served any way you demand from them!!
        Have a great weekend
        slave jenny
        Jan 29, 2011
    7. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Nipples less sore today, although I realised I keep holding my breasts! Hope no-one really noticed whilst I was out.. lol..
      1. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Had a long day, shopping and lunching, so off to bed.. no rest for the wicked though, Pedestal tomorrow night.. Woo!
        Jan 28, 2011
    8. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      sore nipples, but feeling good.. was such fun choosing the rings for my subbie today!
      1. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        I'm not sure why you make such a comment.. does he approve of my nipple piercings? Or my subs? Or does he approve of my sexuality? His love for me in unconditional.
        Jan 27, 2011
      2. Goddess Jen
        Goddess Jen
        Lots of credit given! I'm such a baby when it comes to pain (on myself, of course). I've heard that nipples are the most painful to pierce. How was it??
        Jan 27, 2011
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        I'm a total wuss when it comes to pain, but feel the end justifies the means.

With regards to my husband, I have no idea whether he likes it or not. It's MY body and I shall do what I like with it.
        Jan 27, 2011
    9. Jenny Mae Anderson
      Jenny Mae Anderson
      Ty Mistress Becca
      for adding me
      Have a great day
      sincerely slave jenny
    10. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      wel, this time tomorrow, my new subby and I will be supporting our new piercings...! How exciting, and a wee but scarey too!
      1. View previous comments...
      2. timmyboicb
        timmyboicb
        what piercings are you getting?
        Jan 25, 2011
      3. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        well, have had some work their way out before, but we shall see. This is the last time I shall do it.. having my nipples pierced, have had my left one done twice before, and they didn't heal properly.
        Jan 25, 2011
      4. Sissy_Aline
        Sissy_Aline
        all the best on this - it's a complete rush. They are fun, and exciting, and good to have as a couple. Enjoy the time Ms. Becca and your submissive.
        Jan 26, 2011
    11. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      drew blood with my new man this weekend.. could not believe the rush it gave me, SO erotic!
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Sounds like a whole new level of fun, fun, fun...in love, eh? You go girl!!!! We'll talk soon, getting a webcam
        Jan 23, 2011
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Saw him this afternoon, and was delighted seeing my marks on his back. I'm taking him to get his nipples pierced Wednesday, can't wait!
        Jan 23, 2011
    12. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      had a fab time at playspace last night, looking forward to another good night tonight. I do so love the social side of BDSM!
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        Sounds like so much fun...you go girlie girl...miss you xoxox
        Jan 22, 2011
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Missing you, sweetie.. so wish you were over here, so we could go to all the lovely clubs together! And so you could meet my totally gorgeous new man, of course!
        Jan 23, 2011
    13. dark-desires
      dark-desires
      hello Mistress i'm danny from london. i just joined this site today and i hope you don't mind me saying hello
    14. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      Your eyes glazed and a gentle smile crossed your lips. I leaned forward and kissed you tenderly. I knew you were flying and I wanted to reach out and touch your delicate wings. I wanted to fly with you.
    15. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      isn't it wonderful, being adored?
    16. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      another day.. more time spent with my new man :)
    17. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      life.is.good. :)
      1. JUSTFORUSCDJ
        JUSTFORUSCDJ
        Glad to hear.
        Jan 16, 2011
    18. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      hasn't felt this happy for a little while.. and fully intends to make the most of it!
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        good for you girlfriend!! have a wonderful weekend!!
        Jan 14, 2011
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        You too, my love.. going to a munch today, hoping my new man will be able to make it for an hour before he goes to work..
        Jan 15, 2011
    19. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      thinks she might just have a new man in her life...!
      1. ms-laurel
        ms-laurel
        another? you sure stay busy!!!
        Jan 13, 2011
      2. Mistress Becca
        Mistress Becca
        Ahh.. this one is lovely too :)

Met on Tuesday, saw him today, seeing him tomorrow..
        Jan 13, 2011
    20. maid_carrie
      maid_carrie
      Hello MB - following the great chat we all had with You last night i think it is fair to say that you are one of the Doyennes of the Mansion!
    21. Mascara^Snake
      Mascara^Snake
      Dear Becca, I do hope you're feeling better today
    22. Red_Flag_Sam
      Red_Flag_Sam
      Happy Birthday Mistress Becca!
    23. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Dear Mistress Becca,
      Thank You for accepting to be my friend. i consider it an honor and a privilege.
      Yours Faithfully,
      suburbanboytoy
    24. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Dear Mistress Becca,
      i just stopped by again to have a closer look at Your profile. BTW i think Your pics are great but whatever did You do to poor Patrick's back?
    25. Mistress Becca
      Mistress Becca
      is admiring her handiwork on her slaves back.. need to get his threshold up in time for the hunt!
  • About

It was fun for a while, but things change and this isn't a suitable home for me anymore. <br />Carrie knows how to get in touch with me, if anyone is interested.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice