mistegp
Last Activity:
Sep 16, 2011
Local Time:
4:10 AM

mistegp

is feeling a bit bicurious... This is not a norm for me at all but hey why not. Anyone interested in chatting? Jul 26, 2011

mistegp was last seen:
Sep 16, 2011
    1. mistegp
      mistegp
      is feeling a bit bicurious... This is not a norm for me at all but hey why not. Anyone interested in chatting?
      1. sputnik
        sputnik
        I'd like to chat sometime. I'm basically straight myself but been 'wondering' myself a bit too. If it means anything - I've got CB2000 and I live in the U.K.
        Jul 28, 2011
      2. sputnik
        sputnik
        Not sure how the system works here and not a computer geek so is it ok to give out my personal email address? I'll look back here again soon to find out how to respond properly.
        Jul 28, 2011
    2. mistegp
      mistegp
      knows a sissy that will be flushed, tucked, taped and reamed tonight!!!!
      1. lockit
        lockit
        Lucky sissy
        Jul 25, 2011
      2. pet4MistE
        pet4MistE
        Oh my...sounds painful...the word "reamed"....hope i can walk fine tomorrow.
        Jul 26, 2011
    3. mistegp
      mistegp
      after my time with my slave last night i have come to the conclusion that i have the best husband, lover, friend, and slave that anyone could ever dream of. i have never imagined that i could have a connection so intense with anyone! i have a best friend, a wonderful lover, a providing husband, an unselfish slave and so much more wrapped up on one handsome package! Thank you for everything you do honey! I love you so muxh
      1. mistegp
        mistegp
        Much.... sorry for the typos.
        Jun 15, 2011
      2. pet4MistE
        pet4MistE
        thank you so much for bein the loving wife and domme I need in my life. Hope we can live like this forever. I love you more than you'll ever know!
        Jun 15, 2011
    4. mistegp
      mistegp
      Has been feeling especially dominant lately. Slave has been well behaved but slipped out of his device last night during bath time. Does anyone have idea they would like to share for punishment?
      1. pet4MistE
        pet4MistE
        I'm truly sorry Mistress. I didn't want to wake you from sleeping.
        Jun 14, 2011
      2. mistegp
        mistegp
        You will pay the price Slave. You will not let this ever happen again Slave!
        Jun 14, 2011
      3. Rita
        Rita
        My suggestion is:
        Next bath time wash his genitals yourself, use hot water to open all the pores and then massage them with a generous amount of deep heat. Leave it for at least 15 minutes before washing it off with hot water before locking him away.
        Jun 14, 2011
    5. mistegp
      mistegp
      thinks pet4MistE will be paying the price when he returns. Will he ever learn that he can't get away with these things????
    6. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      p.s. let me know if i may add You as a friend. Who knows, perhaps we can be of help to each other.
      Consider me Your(s suburbanboytoy
    7. suburbanboytoy
      suburbanboytoy
      Hi, seems to me You may need someone new to work with. Why not consider making a cuckhold out of Your former slave husband. He might be tired of the usual role and would like You to innovate. Why not ask him?
      Respectfully Yours,
      suburbanboytoy
    8. samantha46
      samantha46
      hello welcome !!
    9. mistegp
      mistegp
      will be changing the slave's underwear drawer into a panty only drawer today! Will be having a photo shoot tonight also!!! ;)
      1. pet4MistE
        pet4MistE
        can't wait Mistress!!
        Oct 8, 2010
    10. mistegp
      mistegp
      thinks my slave is gonna be in for a long night for his forgetfulness this morning!!!! Oh my if he only knew what was going through his Mistress' head this morning!!!
    11. Dutchbmale
      Dutchbmale
      Welcome !!
    12. mistegp
      mistegp
      is sitting at workright now daydreaming of my slave! Contemplating what I will do to him or make him do to me tonight!
    13. lockedandlovingit
      lockedandlovingit
      Hello...great picture!! Welcome.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice